What's your new role about?
We are going to change sports media forever, by putting the consumer first, providing more sport, no long contract and a single low monthly fee. As a Community Project Coordinator at DAZN you will be responsible for coordinating an exciting and engaging regional community experience for our customers.
Co-ordinating a pipeline of testing activities in collaboration with the DAZN regional and central teams to engage and excite our customers in new and current markets. Providing insight and data ahead of new market launches, feature rollouts and feedback direct from the people who matter the most our customers.
The ideal candidate with be a confident communicator and be experienced in co-ordinating project activities across multiple workstreams concurrently. They will be proficient at maintaining timelines and documentation, including generating and presenting reports, managing meetings and updates.
They will have experience in managing the verification of issues reported and ensuring the process from identification to resolutions is completed in collaboration with the relevant teams across DAZN, including communicating directly with the community.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Day to day mgmt. of the beta community and its users
- Create and managing tests, projects and survey using the community tools
- Coordinate all stakeholders are delivering community activities to the governance guidelines and support the teams in the creation of test, projects, and survey
- Moderation of the community, the feedback and reporting on test results
- Manage the incentive program on the community
- Manage the internal community and an engaged customer platform
- Administration the beta community tool
- Coordinates with internal stakeholders and test participants as appropriate on the resolution of problems
- Support the Head of Customer Community with the mgmt. of the activity pipeline
- Support the other Regional Community Project Coordinator with community activities as needed
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Excellent English & Spanish verbal and written communications skills
- Experience with project coordination and/or management, delivering concurrent activities to deadlines
- Experience with the customer insights and survey
- Experience with coordinating consumer facing projects and communications, in line with company guidelines and brand messaging
- Experience with software testing tools, practices, and processes
- An understanding of the OTT marketplace
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel for reporting, sharing documents & building presentations on an ad-hoc basis.
- Quick & willing to learn and pick up new technologies.
- Learn and Grow; On-going drive for learning and ability to apply new knowledge and skills
- Planning & Organising; Ability to set priorities, goals and time tables to achieve maximum productivity.
- Communicating with Impact; Ability to effectively exchange information, news, ideas and meaning in a business environment
- Department: Analytic and Insight
- Job Title: Community Project Co-ordinator
- Reports To : Senior Community Co-ordinator
- Career Level: 3
- Location: Hammersmith, London, United Kingdom
- Hours of Work: 37.5
- Line Management Responsibility: No
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.