What's your new role about?
Creating narratives for promos, graphics and motion graphics is in your DNA? How about doing it for premium sports rights like Serie A and Formula 1 across Italy and Spain?
Here’s your chance to join DAZN and help us building world-in-class creative and promo teams across our Italian and Spanish operations.
As our Head of Studios, you’ll get the unique opportunity to establish new ways of working. Starting at defining our creative strategy, you’ll look at creating storyboards for promos for on-air and templates for static and motion graphics to be used across DAZNs content, visual assets and social media channels. Together with your team, you’ll then implement our new best practices and help marketing our premium sports rights – from Serie A in Italy to MotoGP in Spain. All while making sure our brand identity is across all assets your team produces.
When you start, you’ll first get to hire your own team, formed of producers, editors, graphic and motion designers, working with people based in our Milan and Madrid office.
What you’ll need? A passion for Sports, a background in broadcasting or with a creative agency working across production, editorial and social, a hawk eye to ensure high quality output, excellent team management skills and flexibility. As live sport is on during evenings and weekends, you’ll be working flexibly Mondays to Sundays.
Sounds like you? Then apply today!
We'd be grateful if you could apply with your CV in English please.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Managing and leading a team of producers, editors, graphic designers and motion designers delivering bespoke and engaging creative content for a multitude of global brands across multiple channels
- Responsible developing the strategy and its day-to-day delivery of creative assets and promos, while continually looking to improve and optimise creative direction, quality and brand identity
- Working alongside, and building relationships with, editorial, social and production teams to oversee high quality creative solutions
- Collaborating regularly with creative teams across all of DAZNs regions to ensure global brand consistencies, standards and directions are delivered
- Develop and inspire a team of creatives with a hands-on approach to script/ copywriting and directing sizzle reel edits
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Extensive experience working in the Design & Creative industry, e.g. through working at broadcasters or within a creative agency
- Effective leadership and team management skills
- Impressive portfolio demonstrating a proven track record of producing high quality creative strategies for well-known global brands
- Ability to define impactful strategies for promos and assets while also rolling up your sleeves, demonstrating your copywriting skills when required
- Exceptional knowledge of existing design trends and platforms to be able to propose the most effective delivery of creative solutions
- Confidence in coming up with, presenting and showcasing concepts and visuals to director level stakeholders
- Strong ability to work within, develop and create brand guidelines
- Fluency in English, Italian and Spanish, both oral and written to provide copywriting
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Delivering work that forms a key part of commercial proposals and deals where additional focus is on key performance indicators (KPIs) and delivery
- A good knowledge of major sports and sports consumption, in particular popular sports in Italy and Spain
- Work experience within sports broadcasting business
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.