What's your new role about?
Do you want to be part of a brand-new role within our growing Media - Ad Operations department?
At DAZN our Ad Performance Analyst will help analysing all data relevant to the performance of commercial advertising on DAZN, including impressions, revenue, viewership and audience behaviour.
Our Ad Performance Analyst will work cross departmentally to deliver the DAZN Inventory Management System (IMS), the Ad inventory, forecasting and scheduling system; exploring new initiatives in relation to maximising advertising revenue opportunities through data analysis, including audience enrichment, new ad concepts, and current delivery refinements.
You will be working with all local DAZN markets around the world, understanding the differences in broadcast and advertising practices, and being able to tailor analysis accordingly.
This is a great opportunity to join a new a brand-new role within our Media - Ad Operations, reporting to our Head of Performance Analysis.
This role can be based in our amazing Headquarter in London and we offer flexibility in terms of location.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), annual performance-related bonus, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
AS OUR NEW AD PERFOMANCE ANALYST YOU’LL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Analysing all data relevant to the performance of commercial advertising on DAZN, including impressions, revenue, viewership, and audience behaviour.
- Delivery of key reports on a regular and ad hoq basis, manipulating data across various and changing metrics and dimensions.
- Build dashboards to support the analysis and reporting of data on a weekly/monthly basis
- Project management of data projects and new processes, from capturing requirements, design, and implementation – in the name of improving data quality.
- Being experts in all metrics and trends related to ad performance and being able to identify insights to explain such trends.
- Exploring new initiatives in relation to maximising advertising revenue opportunities through data analysis, including audience enrichment, new ad concepts, and current delivery refinements.
YOU’LL BE SET UP FOR SUCCESS IF YOU HAVE:
- Experienced in analysis of big data
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel
- Experienced in data visualisation software such as Tableau / Power BI
- Strong presentation style – both written and verbal
- Both efficient time-management, task prioritisation and strong communication skills – ability to communicate and translate information into actions to senior management
EVEN BETTER IF YOU HAVE:
- Experienced in data querying, such as SQL / Looker
- Experienced in both broadcast and advertising (particularly sport)
- Experienced in data modelling, particularly focused on revenue model
- Department: Media - Ad Operations
- Reports To: Head of Performance Analysis
- Career Level: Player
- Country and Location: London, Italy
- Hours of Work: 37.5h
- Line Management Responsibility: No
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.