What's your new role about?
You’ll work in our UX & Design team, a creative collective responsible for designing the DAZN experience. You’ll work closely with our Senior UX Writer, product designers, UX researchers and product managers.
Your role will be diverse, challenging, fun and rewarding.You'll uphold the core pillars of our brand, tone of voice and overall proposition across our product.
As UX Writer, you’ll have the opportunity to:
· Write original copy for our product across web, TV and mobile
· Write varied copy, from landing page headlines and new feature notifications to buttons and labels in our core UI
· Define new structures, propose and implement new ideas, while considering content hierarchy and content strategy
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Knowledge of the intricacies of writing copy that needs to work globally
- Proven experience in writing copy for web or mobile digital products
- Experience implementing brand language / tone of voice throughout a product or website
- The ability to work independently yet collaboratively in a small copy team that makes a big impact
- A solid understanding of or interest in the design process, usability and UX best practices, plus experience working with designers
- Willingness to take on board feedback and work iteratively
It's even better if you have:
- Proven experience in writing UX / UI copy
- Experience working in a global team and with local markets, adapting product design copy to local contexts
- Ability to act as an internal consultancy on best copy practices, both with and without supporting data
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So, if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team,you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
DAZN VALUES – THE ‘HOW’ IN WHAT WE DO:
AMBITIOUS – people who want to make a big impact and drive DAZN forward.
INVENTIVE – people with bright ideas who deliver great new experiences for our customers – and improvements for our business. People who come up with better, simpler ways of doing things.
PASSIONATE – people who are proud of our product, our content and our business – and love to shout about it. People who love what they do and show commitment every day.
BRAVE – people who take difficult decisions to help us focus on improving DAZN, our performance and our results.
SUPPORTIVE – people who know that we achieve more as a team than as individuals. People value inclusion and look out for each other, helping their colleagues enjoy their work and develop their careers. People who consider others before making decisions.
At DAZN, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that values equality and diversity, where everyone can contribute and have their voices heard. This means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities.
Everyone has the opportunity to make change and impact our DEI journey by joining our ERGs: Proud@DAZN, Women@DAZN, Disability@DAZN and ParentZone.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.