What's your new role about?
As part of the Planning team, you will focus on leading, coordinating and supporting media campaigns on a global scale, working towards key upper and mid-funnel goals. You will coordinate the support of media agencies and global partners to support campaigns execution in every market. We live, breathe, and think growth, efficiency and excellence in execution and are looking for someone who can brief and deliver quality media campaigns, drive the media strategy and push channel innovation.
In this role you will be a key member of the Paid Media within our Central Marketing Operations and will focus on looking at media investment in a holistic way to understand what the best and most effective ways we should be spending our advertising dollars. You will be responsible for leading on the day-to-day relationship with our central media agency, and at the same time coordinating the fully in-housed digital media planning, for fully integrated media plans.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), annual performance-related bonus, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, family friendly community including enhanced parental leave, electric vehicle benefit option, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Head of Media Planning, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Act as a central point of coordination on key campaigns to help execute the production of cohesive, timely executed, integrated media plans.
- Coordinate all central projects with our media agency from relationships with media partners to detailed planning and ensure actions and outputs are shared with local marketing teams.
- Support local teams in the review of transparent, effective, and cost-efficient campaign management from our media agency.
- Contribute to defining an integrated measurement approach for brand and demand generation campaigns and support in reviewing performances.
- Ensure our agency and other planning tools are being used consistently and accurately to inform and optimise campaigns and future buying strategies.
- Coordinate the regular audit of our media agency, supporting the full delivery through:
- Ensuring data collected directly from the agency corresponds to DAZN internal tracking.
- Collating and sharing any relevant documentation with the auditor from the different markets.
- Ensuring that outputs are tailored and delivered to relevant stakeholders in a timely manor.
- Acting as a first point of contact to resolve any disputes from local stakeholders, agency & auditor
- Coordinate a team focused on supporting digital media planning.
- Champion a digital-first and always innovative approach in any media plan, to keep DAZN at the frontend of media evolution.
- Cooperate closely with all in-housed paid media teams, the rest of marketing operations central teams and all local marketing teams for end-to-end for budgeting, planning, execution and post-campaign analysis.
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Demonstrable experience of integrated media plans on a global scale, both digital and above-the-line.
- Experience in operating with a multi-market scope for media planning.
- Experience matured in a global agency or in a global advertiser with sophisticated approach to media management, with coordination and auditing processes of a global media agency.
- Strong communication skills and experience working within an international, matrixed organisation.
- The understanding of the importance of a full-funnel measurement framework, with expertise on upper and mid-funnel metrics, identifying the best media for key campaign goals.
- An evident bias for both effectiveness and cost efficiency.
- Excellent communication skills to coordinate and lead discussions with internal and external stakeholders locally and globally.
- The ability to implement effective new processes to improve team efficiency, demonstrating high organisational skill and project management.
Even better if you have:
- Interest in sports and/or the media/OTT landscape.
- Experience working with or within a digital subscription business, or other recurring revenue commercial models.
- Experience in managing relationships with key partners and media agencies on a global scale.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So, if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team,you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
DAZN VALUES – THE ‘HOW’ IN WHAT WE DO:
AMBITIOUS – people who want to make a big impact and drive DAZN forward. People who move fast and make success happen.
INVENTIVE – people with bright ideas who deliver great new experiences for our customers – and improvements for our business. People who come up with better, simpler ways of doing things.
PASSIONATE – people who are proud of our product, out content and our business – and love to shout about it. People who love what they do and show commitment every day.
BRAVE – people who take difficult decisions to help us focus on improving DAZN, our performance and our results. People who will take on challenges no matter what is in front of them.
SUPPORTIVE – people who know that we achieve more as a team than as individuals. People value inclusion and look out for each other, helping their colleagues enjoy their work and develop their careers. People who consider others before making decisions.
At DAZN, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that values equality and diversity, where everyone can contribute and have their voices heard. This means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities.
Everyone has the opportunity to make change and impact our DEI journey by joining our ERGs: Proud@DAZN, Women@DAZN, Disability@DAZN and ParentZone.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.