What's your new role about?
As part of the central performance team, you would focus on delivering global synergies in paid advertising through key global partners including but not limited to Samsung, Xbox and PlayStation to deliver acquisition at scale.
We live, breathe and think growth and are looking for team members to deliver & build campaigns directly in media platforms, driving objectives at defined payback. Your role is to support the team by taking an active role in managing OEM campaigns globally.
Benefits include 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, access to learning portal, training and development and more.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Effectively manage your designated campaigns; ensuring ongoing and timely optimization is delivered as well as constantly looking for opportunities to improve
- You will be tasked with taking ownership of all aspects of OEM campaigns with support from the Head of Paid Social, whilst ensuring best practice campaign management and implementation
- Taking an active role in the development of cost-effective, innovative and engaging solutions is also a key part of this role
- Carry out analysis on campaign performance data and provide insight to improve over time.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- You knew what OEM stands for without having to look it up and have solid OEM experience
- 18+ months of hands-on experience running or managing digital marketing campaigns either agency or client side
- Comfortable working with large budgets with proven record of delivering results on budget and on time.
- Ability to interpret and use data to improve content and campaign performance
- Strong attention to detail, numerical and analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Effective communication + reporting skills
- True passion for all things digital
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
- Passion for Sport
- A second language would be a plus
- Department: Marketing
- Job Title: OEM Advertising Exec
- Type: Permanent
- Reports To (title): Head of Paid Social
- Career Level:CL2
- Country and Location: UK, London
- Hours of Work: 37.5
- Line Management Responsibility: No
UK BENEFITS INCLUDE…
- Benefits include 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), private medical insurance, life Assurance and pension contributions up to 5%.
- And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com
, Sporting News and Spox.com
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.