What's your new role about?
Are we looking for Broadcast professionals only? No. As long as you're skilled in Scripting and monitoring Network Management Systems, this could be the role for you.
Join DAZN’s global engineering team where you will have the opportunity to work on the development of control and service orchestration platforms. This is an ideal opportunity to develop and use your engineering skills and take the next step in your career by working on the development of DAZN’s road to service automation.
You will be supporting the live video platform, working in a small team of engineers, where your role will be diverse and give you the opportunity to liaise with internal stakeholders to define requirements, create roadmaps, define solutions and ensure technical documentation and training meets the wider business needs. You’ll be working on high profile technical projects such transition to IP and cloud services, resource automation and live service orchestration.
If this sounds like a challenge you would love to get involved in, then we would love to hear from you!
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Development of DAZN's broadcast control systems
- Creating & monitoring telemetry dashboards in DataMiner
- Translating user requirements into designs
- Delivering training for operators and support teams
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Proficiency in scripting and coding, specifically C#
- Knowledge and experience of network management systems
- Understanding of IP video on multicast networks, IP flows, transport streams
- Experience with user interface design
- Confident and accurate written and verbal communication
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Background in software engineering, scripting and coding
- Experience with the Skyline DataMiner platform
- Windows system administration/server management experience
Here's a little more about us…
DAZN is a tech-first sport streaming platform that reaches millions of users every week. We are challenging a traditional industry and giving power back to the fans.
This is the perfect place to work to indulge your passion for Broadcast Media. We are at the cutting edge of streaming technology, allowing us to deliver sports content to millions of concurrent viewers globally across multiple platforms and devices. DAZN’s Cloud based architecture unifies a range of technologies in order to deliver a seamless user experience.
This is an ambitious project with a fast release cycle that is pushing the boundaries of Broadcast. Imagine a tech start up culture but with the security and backing from a well established content and media agency.
We work in small teams and give our people freedom and autonomy when it comes to the work that they produce. If you like solving technical problems and being part of new and complex ideas then this is the place to be. We have a Broadcast community that is here to help. Want to join the revolution? Learn more about us here: http://media.dazn.com