What's your new role about?
We are on a mission to change sports forever, by putting the consumer first - providing more sport, no long contract and great value. In doing so we want to become an indispensable part of a sports fan’s life. As the Head of Customer Experience Strategy – DACH at DAZN, you will be the champion for customer experience in Germany. You will be responsible for shaping; rallying and aligning teams around coherent strategy for improving the customer experience to enhance DAZN value proposition for our customers.
You will bring together and embed insight we gather on our customers and have a clear view of the customer experience changes and enhancements for the market. You’ll work across a wider group of stakeholders to then make sure that the sum of the parts of these changes is greater than the individual elements, by bringing this together into a single, high-impact strategy & plan.
The ideal candidate with be a confident communicator, used to proactively managing across a wide, multi-disciplinary group of stakeholders. They will have proven track record of defining customer focused strategic direction and successfully worked with teams to deliver impactful results for customers and as a result business growth.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Defining & communicating clear vision of the customer experience strategy & value proposition for customers’ in DACH
- Staying informed of the many sources of customer insight that we have at DAZN across data; research and performance and drawing out the most vital learnings for the DACH market
- Using this insight to inform customer experience strategy for market and embedding this insight in actionable ways across teams
- Working across functions both in market and global teams to gain a clear view of the different improvements to the experience for the market. These will be teams working across our end to end customer experience – brand positioning; product experience; content experience; subscription management; customer services and operations
- Defining a high impact plan for our customer experience improvements - bringing number of individual elements together into a single coherent plan
- Driving alignment and joined up planning (including test and learn approach) across key market teams – product, content & social; subscription (CRM)
- Ensuring that across teams Customer benefits and outcomes are front and centre of decision making and planning. And promoting the use of experimentation to determine impact of changes
- Working with the strategy and revenue management teams to ensure that the changes to customer experience in market are communicated with the right context and with a clear impact on DAZN’s North Star
- Point person for embedding customer initiatives across for the market
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Ability to clearly articulate a vision and strategy and gain stakeholder buy-in
- Fluency in both English and German
- Superb stakeholder management and influencing skillset
- Blend of experience across strategy; proposition development; insights and planning
- Strong understanding of the linkage between customer experience initiatives and business impact
- Experience in explaining of articulating the hypothesis and results of actions into the performance of the business
- Ability to communicate with impact - effectively exchange information, news, ideas and meaning in a business environment.
- Solid basis of data and analytical skills in order to appreciate linkage of customer strategy / plan into data models
- Creativity & Innovation; Ability to generate and translate an idea into a product or service that creates value for business.
- An understanding of the OTT marketplace
- Experience managing a team of stakeholders to deliver their projects in line with requirements and timelines
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
- Quick & willing to learn and pick up new technologies.
- Learn and Grow; On-going drive for learning and ability to apply new knowledge and skills
- Planning & Organising; Ability to set priorities, goals and time tables to achieve maximum impact
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel for reporting, sharing documents & building presentations on an ad-hoc basis.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.