What's your new role about?
As a VAT Process Specialist you will be reporting to the VP Indirect Tax based in London, and to local Team Leader based in Katowice. You will support in managing the group’s Indirect Tax compliance position (VAT/GST/US Sales Tax, etc.).
We need you to have advanced English and good command of Excel. Experience in VAT area and/or tax accounting, ability to work with data and reports, and experience in international environment would be extremely useful.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Preparation, submission and arranging payment of various VAT and other indirect tax returns, both for EU and non-EU territories.
- Downloading relevant tax reports, analysing, and reviewing data.
- Liaising with external advisors to provide source data (Reports/invoice copies etc.) required for the preparation of VAT and other indirect tax returns.
- Preparation of monthly journals, completing balance sheet reconciliations and managing our ongoing accounting responsibilities in relation to VAT.
- Liaising, both internally and externally, to deal with Indirect Tax accounting matters, audits and systems.
- Coordination with other Finance Teams within our Shared Service Team in Poland in relation to Indirect Tax matters.
- The maintenance and improvement of Indirect Tax process documentation.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Two years of experience working in SSC/BPO/international organisation.
- Experience in working with reports, analytical skills, attention to details.
- An accounting or finance background.
- Fluent English, both written and verbal.
- Good level of MS Excel
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Knowledge of Oracle Fusion or other Financial Accounting systems.
- Access to DAZN streaming service
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Annual leave increasing by 3 days after 3 years
- Private medical and dental insurance (fully financed by DAZN)
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme (Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny)
- MyBenefit platform (MultiSport and thousands of sports, culture or tourism benefits)
- Financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Family-friendly community
- Opportunity for flexible working
- Employee Assistance Program (psychological, managerial, legal and financial counselling)
- Free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind)
- Learning and development resources
- Access to our internal speaker series and events
- High-end laptops (Macs or Windows)
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.