What's your new role about?
Live broadcasting is your thing? Especially broadcasting live sports that reaches millions of users worldwide?
Being a Linear Channel Operator for our German language linear channels and low-latency streams, you will be key to bring out live sports program to our valuable customers. Sorting our live sports program for our broadcast linear channels is fully in your hands! You’ll also be supporting our broadcast rundown.
Basically, you will have the opportunity to shape a new generation of sports fans via a video OTT platform that delivers streaming of sport (live and on demand) to customers around the world.
This role is based in Ismaning, Germany
Benefits include access to DAZN, 30 days’ annual leave, annual performance-related bonus, pension contributions up to 3%, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new linear channel operator, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Manage the complete LIVE DAZN Linear Channels/Low-Latency Streams rundown schedule
- Independently manage the database
- Guide the whole live DAZN 1 & 2 TV Channels and event based low-latency stream outputs.
- Cooperate with our program, licenses, editing and production team to take care of a timely delivered content
- Verify the quality of our program and content before it goes “on air”
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Experience in a TV or Streaming broadcasting environment
- Fluency in German and English, both verbal and written
- Real interest in live sports across a broad range of sports
- Comfortable working in a live pressured environment
- Flexibility to work in shift patterns (including weekends and holidays) to accommodate for live events as they happen
Even better if you have:
- Broadcast, Video or Audio engineer experience or have completed media studies or comparable educational background
- Impressive attention to detail
- Experience of being reliable when handling content materials
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.