What's your new role about?
DAZN delivers the best live football and the widest variety of sports to the living rooms and mobile devices of sports fans all over the world. As part of our on-platform-team in Munich you have an essential role in presenting the latest and most interesting content of the DAZN portfolio to customers in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
As Content Coordinator you will be dealing with broadcasting programs of top competitions like Bundesliga, UEFA Champions League, NFL or NBA, on a daily basis. You will be part of an enthusiastic team that brings the content on the platform. You will communicate a lot with producers and other departments, so you will soon get an understanding of the structures and workflows of our dynamic and international company. With the increasing sports offering at DAZN, the Editorial department is continually developing. This brings interesting challenges on a regular basis and gives each member of the team the chance to take part in different actions to constantly improve our product. The onboarding process will be conducted by the Chief Editor on Platform and experienced colleagues, who will help you get started in the best possible way.
The Content Coordinator role is very rich in variety. You will be a member of our content team, but you will also cover the management of the platform on a busy days. This will include taking care of our content in real-time and making sure we are presenting first class content to our customers in the platform. As a Content Coordinator, you will also be involved in mid-long term projects and events and you will be in touch with internal stakeholders such as Product, Planning and the local CSM team.
This role will be based in Munich and the internal job title will be Content Coordinator. Benefits include access to DAZN, 30 days’ annual leave, annual performance-related bonus, pension contributions up to 3%, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for mobile working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Content Coordinator m/f/d, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Make sure that live and VOD content is presented on the platform according to the internal standards and guidelines
- Plan the curation and ordering content on the platform
- Communicate with internal stakeholders about the content published on the platform
- Support the content management team
- Work on the curation of the data infrastructure in the content management system
- Manage the curation of the platform in shifts operations (about two shifts a week)
- Take care of briefings for the CMS team
- Be involved in the quality of the content in the platform and give feedback on recurring mistakes
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Working experience in sports journalism
- Knowledge about different sports, teams and players
- Reliability and conscientiousness
- Ability to work on different things simultaneously and sticking to deadlines
- Experience with content management systems
- Excellent German skills for editorial work
- Very good English skills for communication in an international company
- Willingness for working weekends and in shift operations
Even better if you have:
- Knowledge of editing programs like Avid or Adobe Premiere
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.