What's your new role about?
Does the thought of trying out new things "beta-style" excite you? Delve right in, support our beta community and help us make DAZN the best it can be.
We are going to change sports media forever, by putting the consumer first, providing more sport, no long contract and a single low monthly fee. As a Community Project Coordinator at DAZN you will be responsible for coordinating an exciting and engaging regional community experience for our Fans.
Co-ordinating a pipeline of testing activities in collaboration with the DAZN regional and central teams to engage and excite our fans in new and current markets is basically what you will be an expert in. You will also be providing valuable insight and data ahead of new market launches, feature rollouts and obtain feedback direct from the people who matter the most - our fans.
To set yourself up for absolutely nailing this role, you will be a confident communicator and be experienced in co-ordinating project activities across multiple workstreams concurrently. You’ll be using your hawk eye and natural attention to detail to maintain timelines and provide documentation, from generating and presenting reports to managing meetings and updates.
With your confidence in managing the verification of issues reported you will ensure the process from identification to resolutions is completed in collaboration with the relevant teams across DAZN, including communicating directly with the community.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Day to day management of the beta community and its users in Italy
- Roll out of our community management tool Centercode in Italy to help ensuring global migration of all beta communities
- Create and manage tests, projects and surveys using the community tools
- Coordinate all stakeholders so they are delivering community activities to the governance guidelines and support the teams in the creation of test, projects and survey
- Moderation of the beta community
- Obtain and organise community feedback and provide reporting on test results
- Organisation of community incentives
- Administration of the beta community SAAS tools
- Coordination with internal stakeholders and test participants as appropriate on the resolution of problems
- Support the Head of Community Projects with the management of the activity pipeline
- Assist other Regional Community Project Coordinator with community activities as needed
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Fluency in Italian and English is essential
- Experience with project coordination and/or management, delivering concurrent activities to deadlines
- Experience with coordinating consumer facing projects and communications, in line with company guidelines and brand messaging
- Experience with software testing tools, practices and processes
- An understanding of the OTT marketplace
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel for reporting, sharing documents & building presentations on an ad-hoc basis
- Previous work experience within product/ software, UX, customer service, marketing or sport federations/ organisations
- “Get going” attitude – you have the ability to think on your feet and approach the beta community management proactively
- Confidence in coordination projects with minimal guidance
- Quick and willing to learn and pick up new technologies
- An additional language, such as: Polish, Russian, Chinese, Arabic or Portuguese would be a plus
ITALY BENEFITS INCLUDE…
- 26 days’ annual leave
- Lunch vouchers
- Department: Operations
- Job Title: Community Project Cooordinator
- Type: Operations
- Reports To (title): Head of Community Projects
- Career Level: CL3
- Location: Milan, Italy
- Hours of Work: Mon - Fri 40
Here's a little more about us…
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global sports media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique product live in eight territories, with more on the horizon.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and with expertise from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN features the widest array of live, on-demand and original sports content ever offered on one platform.
DAZN is available in Italy, Spain, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, US, Canada and Japan on most connected devices including Smart TVs, smartphones, tablets and games consoles.
To find out more visit: http://media.dazn.com