What's your new role about?
Is your next career move to take on a leadership role as a Lead QA Engineer and guide a team in ensuring the quality and reliability of DAZN's processes, and systems?
DAZN is a tech-first sport streaming platform that reaches millions of users every week. We are challenging a traditional industry and giving power back to the fans. Our new Hyderabad tech hub will be the engine that drives us forward to the future. We’re pushing boundaries and doing things no-one has done before. Here, you have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen - to make a difference for our customers. When you join DAZN you will work on projects that impact millions of lives thanks to your critical contributions to our global products
This is the perfect place to work if you are passionate about technology and want an opportunity to use your creativity to help grow and scale a global range of IT systems, Infrastructure and IT Services. Our cutting-edge technology allows us to stream sports content to millions of concurrent viewers globally across multiple platforms and devices. DAZN’s Cloud based architecture unifies a range of technologies in order to deliver a seamless user experience and support a global user base and company infrastructure.
This role will be based in our brand-new Hyderabad office. Join us in India’s beautiful “City of Pearls” and bring your ambition to life.
- Dedicated QA Team Leader for Product Vertical development. Daily liaison with Product Vertical Product Owners and Technical Programme Managers to pull-in requirements for vertical specific new project testing tasks, attending PR-FAQ and project specific meetings and planning meetings.
- Create detailed test-cases for vertical specific testing tasks for new features, feature improvements, new regions, new strategic initiatives, playback improvements.
- Scope and evaluate testing requirements and information for new vertical projects with Product team to accurately establish the QA resources required for vertical new project testing with QA Manager and then manage the allocated QA team when testing is scheduled to commence.
- Create testing-plans, test strategies, testing accounts and testing timelines/schedules for all new project testing tasks and ensure all teams are kept up to date.
- Lead project vertical testing; responsible for the daily management of project testing, the prioritization of daily testing tasks and the main vertical QA point of contact for any major issues or blocking problems that are reported.
- To work with our UAT automation team to maximise the level of automation being conducted on vertical new projects and minimise the drain on simple testing tasks.
- Line manage your direct report(s) efficiently to maintain standards for every critical project.
- Assemble and present accurate metrics and reporting of the QA teams testing activities via frequent updates and End of Day reporting.
- Advocate quality/testing best practices; driving and improving the QA team in all areas and striving to improve testing practices, processes and communication across the QA discipline.
- Experience leading a team working on web, mobile, TV platforms, set-top boxes and/or games consoles in an agile environment.
- Understanding of BDD, exploratory testing, compliance testing, defect regression, smoke-testing and test planning.
- Exposure to Device Automation
- Extensive and in-depth experience of bug database systems and test-tracking software such as JIRA and Test Rail.
- Strong experience with Selenium and hands on with Manual and Automation Testing.
- First rate leadership, negotiation and influencing skills with stakeholders.
- Ability to work under pressure and with frequent changing priorities Ability to make difficult decisions. In this scenario.
- Strong team player that is performance orientated
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.