What's your new role about?
The Sales Manager (SM) is responsible for maximising sales revenue across DAZN Media’s suite of advertising and partnership opportunities. Dealing primarily with advertising agencies and direct clients, the SM will be tasked with structuring a broad range of commercial deals at both a local market & pan regional level, as well as working closely with the VP Media (Asia) to develop a growth strategy for Indonesia.
Sports is a fast-evolving and exciting part of the media landscape, and DAZN Media is uniquely positioned to capitalise upon this growth market; its products include the world’s largest Football site in Goal.com, DAZN Player, and DAZN OTT.
Spanning a portfolio of products ranging from direct display and video advertising, through programmatic relationships, and social media activation through to marquee brand partnerships, the SM will have the opportunity to enjoy a well-rounded sales role and build their skills, and profile, across a broad spectrum of media activities.
HERE IS WHAT YOU'LL DO IN YOUR ROLE
- Media Sales revenue responsibility for the Indonesian market including:
- Manage and develop key strategic relationships with media agencies, major brands and sponsors and technology/programmatic partners, including those regional brands managed from Indonesia
- Plan and execute a business plan to deliver on advertising sales revenue targets on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis, maintaining a pipeline of potential revenue streams
- Build branded content revenue; from assistance with ideation to delivering sales pitches and coordinating with branded content specialists to deliver best in class execution
- Where necessary, help head of DAZN+ to on board new publisher partners to grown the Indonesian distribution of DAZN Player and other DAZN Media products
- Provide timely internal and external reporting including insights and suggested opportunities for improvement
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- At least 3 years’ experience in digital media sales
- Ability to work autonomously
- Background in Branded Content activation
- Inquisitive nature
- Strong network of agency contacts in the Indonesian market
- Experience of building brand partnerships
- Good presentation skills
- Experience of programmatic buying and selling
- Ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of using a range of analytical tools: Oracle CRM, Google analytics, Microsoft Dynamics,
- Experience or exposure to buying and selling TV advertising
- Contacts at premium Indonesian publishers
DO YOU HAVE THESE DESIRABLES?
- Working experience of the sports market
- A passion for sports
- A good connection with the millennial market
- Operational campaign experience
- Experience working with data companies
THESE ARE THE DAZN COMPETENCIES YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED IN YOUR ROLE….
- Commercial awareness – Deep understanding of DAZN product set & how it fits into the sports market
- Self Awareness – Understanding of the complex stakeholder management needed in role both inter-market & function
- Collaboration – Must be a team player as there are numerous departments within DAZN with which to partner in order to succeed
- Attention to Detail – but don’t get bogged down by it.
- Flexible Attitude – a willingness to do what is necessary to get the job done effectively
Here's a little more about us…
Here at DAZN we like to consider ourselves a progressive,dynamic, fun and fast-paced global sports media broadcastingcompany. We are passionate about what we do and really good at it too!!
Here are some of the things you can expect working at DAZN; collaboration, innovation, ever changing, empowerment, work hard and personal development.
You’ll receive up to 12 days annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years)
And there’s more……You’ll have access to the DAZN online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support yourcontinued professionaldevelopment. We also have a structured management development programme. If you fancy a move abroad; DAZN are currently seeking the best talent in a number of countries around the world!
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.