What's your new role about?
Join DAZN’s media division and be responsible for driving client activation projects in the DACH region
DAZN Media is the media division of live sports OTT service DAZN. As our new Head of Client Services, DACH, you will manage and oversee the activation of brand client projects across DAZN Media’s channels in the region. In this role you will be able to combine your responsibility for managing a team to deliver client projects to the very highest level and your in-depth understanding for the delivery of both content and media campaigns. You will be using your organisation and communication skills effectively but most of all - you will be passionate about sport and delivering the very best service for our clients.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Management – Day-to-day management of the DACH Client Services team (currently 2 team members) and oversee the best possible activation experience for clients, both on and off portal
- Strategy & Planning – Work with DAZN Media sales team to support their client pitches
- Process - You will oversee working process both internally and client related. This will be with multiple touchpoints of the business and good communication is crucial
- Campaign activation – own the activation and optimisation of these campaigns and ensure they over deliver against predefined KPIs
- Renewals– manage the renewal process ensuing we are perfectly positioned off the back of successfully delivering campaigns to renew relationships with existing clients
- Stakeholder management- Develop a detailed understanding of your clients’ ecosystems and build relationships
- Campaign Reporting– keep across all campaigns and make sure timely and accurate reports are delivered to all key stakeholders – highlighting key learnings and insights that will ensure we are constantly evolving and progressing our approach
- Up Sell – Always look for opportunities to add further value for the client and unlock new projects and briefs
- Value add- Develop ideas that add value to clients both from a business and business relationship perspective
- Team management– Help to build a team and culture that reflects our ambitions and ensure everyone is clear in which direction they are pulling and incentivised to deliver and go the extra mile
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Extensive experience working in an account handling role within an agency or brand side environment, preferably in sport
- Strong knowledge of the sports media and marketing space
- Good knowledge of digital marketing and social media
- Excellent people management and communication skills
- Strong presentation skills and experience in successful pitches
- Excellent organisational and project management skills with the ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks with strong attention to detail.
- Managing budgets and invoicing
- Fluent in English and German, both verbal and written
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Knowledge of broadcast and digital sports industry
- Experience in sports media, marketing, creative solutions or branded content role
- Experience of working with brands, leagues or broadcasters on social media platforms
- Department: Media - Strategy
- Reports To (title): Head of Strategy, DACH
- Career Level: 4
- Country and Location: Munich, Germany
- Hours of Work: 40
- Line Management Responsibility: Yes
GERMANY BENEFITS INCLUDE...
- 30 days’ annual leave, matched pension contributions of 3% of annual salary, company festivities, fresh fruit, coffee and other refreshments.
- You’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme. Most importantly our great working atmosphere.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2500 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com
, Sporting News and Spox.com
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.