What's your new role about?
As a Business Analyst for the Living Room Devices Team at DAZN, you will be responsible for defining, documenting and communicating requirements for Living Room Device application features in an Agile, user-centric and data driven environment. You will work closely with Product Owners, UX, QA, Development and other stakeholders to scope out requirements and documenting them. You will create user flows, BDD Gherkin tickets, and produce feature documentation for posterity for internal and external usage. User stories will be groomed with Development teams, ensuring buy-in and a shared understanding of what should be built before sprints start. During sprints you will advise the delivery team, making sure what is built meets business requirements, and draw conclusions from performance metrics post-release to inform our approach to later iterations and priorities. You will be working on a global product with the opportunity to shape a next generation video OTT platform to deliver streaming sport (live and on-demand) to a large customer base around the world. Your role will involve working with internal and external development teams located in the UK and near shore and liaising with production, broadcast, marketing, commercial and technical teams in each of our live and upcoming territories.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Working with Product Managers, UX, Development Teams and Suppliers to scope, define and deliver requirements using user flows, BDD Gherkin for Living Room Device application features
- Define, monitor and react to KPIs and user data for each new feature
- Liaising with Customer Service, Marketing and Partner Relationship Managers to ensure each territory is well briefed on features/functionality and Product is made aware of any issues/necessary improvements
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Experience as a technical BA for a B2C or B2B product, delivering features from start to finish in an Agile environment
- Strong requirements creation skills writing User Stories and Acceptance Criteria collaboratively in a BDD Gherkin format
- Creation of specifications, user guides, releases notes, and/or instruction manuals
- Creation of UML and user flow diagrams
- KPI tracking experience and drawing conclusions from data
- Knowledge of English and Polish
- Availability for travel to the UK (about once a month)
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
- Interest in sport and the ability to empathise with the needs of sport fans
- Strong communication skills and experience reporting back to senior management
- Strong research skills and experience of competitor analysis
- Technical background/degree
- Interest in understanding HTML5 video app and TV platform technologies
- Work experience in broadcast media, TV platforms, and/or video app development
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com
, Sporting News and Spox.com
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.
Benefits include medical insurance, group insurance, Multisport card and flexible working arrangements. We also have a break room with PlayStation, table soccer, ping-pong table and massage chair. You can also enjoy breakfast and fruits throughout the week.
And there’s more… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
If you are interested in this role, please send your application in English.