What's your new role about?
DAZN is a tech-first sport streaming platform that reaches millions of users every week. We are challenging a traditional industry and giving power back to the fans. Our new Hyderabad tech hub will be the engine that drives us forward to the future. We’re pushing boundaries and doing things no-one has done before. Here, you have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen - to make a difference for our customers. When you join DAZN you will work on projects that impact millions of lives thanks to your critical contributions to our global products
This is the perfect place to work if you are passionate about technology and want an opportunity to use your creativity to help grow and scale a global range of IT systems, Infrastructure and IT Services. Our cutting-edge technology allows us to stream sports content to millions of concurrent viewers globally across multiple platforms and devices. DAZN’s Cloud based architecture unifies a range of technologies in order to deliver a seamless user experience and support a global user base and company infrastructure.
This role will be based in our brand new Hyderabad office. Join us in India’s beautiful “City of Pearls” and bring your ambition to life.
As Payment Operation’s Specialist, you will have the opportunity to:
- Responsible for solving issues related to payments using different subscription management services (such as Salesforce and Zuora) and raising persistent issues to development team for fixes.
- Should be able to design/test utilising operations team to create gift code campaigns end to end, provide support for updating and testing them as required by the business.
- Ensure regular clean-up / cancellation of various partnership customers
- Monitoring the global and local trends for all kinds of issues which involve payments.
- Incident Management/Problem Management-analysis and detailed reporting of the root cause of the issue
- Implementation of price changes and tiering for different markets in DAZN
- Coordinating with Customer Service to provide quick resolution from the backend to the issues faced by the customers.
- Be Responsible for launching new payment methods and amending with new payment features for rateplans.
- Create and deliver SKUs for third party consoles.
- Implementation of system changes as required by the finance team.
- Support for User Acceptance Testing involving the QA team.
You, will be set up for success if you have:
- Sound Knowledge of ticketing system such as Jira or ServiceNow.
- 1-3 year's of experience working with Salesforce, Zuora and Adyen.
- Solid foundation in common technology stacks and their integration options, ideally within the Microsoft ecosystem with hands on excel expertise.
- Basic knowledge of APIs and SQL for data querying.
- Ability to explain/present technical information to non-technical stakeholders logically and understandably.
- Ability to self-research and identify best solutions for customer issues.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.