What's your new role about?
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
· The Application Support engineer will be responsible for providing second line technical Support for various applications and infrastructure servers across all environments on our platform by preventing and resolving incidents.
· This role will be key in ensuring that Perform products and applications are available 365x24x7 thereby providing service availability, platform stability and continuous service improvements.
· This role also includes responsibility of supporting the DAZN which is available across continents streaming sports content and developed using AWS cloud technologies.
· Monitor, Identify and resolving issues effectively and or by escalating to appropriate development teams.
· Improve automatic issue identification and routing and predict product performance in accordance to SLAs based on overall health and progress
· Drive issue resolution and root cause identification with the various development teams at DAZN.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
· Responsible for providing 24x7 2nd line application support, supporting applications and the entire digital delivery platform. Troubleshooting applications in a variety of technical languages in a fast-paced environment. This includes Critical Incident management.
· Hands on experience about Amazon AWS and EC2, Lambda, CloudWatch, Salesforce, API Gateways,
· Hands –on experience of Log File analysis is a must using logging frameworks Log4j etc.
· Skilled in the use of commonly used scripting languages such as CSH, Bash, PERL and/or Python
· Hands on experience of writing/analyzing SQL queries and knowledge of Oracle 11g DB
Knowledge on ELK Stack -Kibana ,Logz.io
,Data Dog etc.
· Hands –on Application performance monitoring tools (APM)
· Process flow documentation within your area of work and identify and update existing documentation as required
· Hands –on experience of working with applications based on AWS, LAMP stacks (Linux/Apache/My SQL, PHP) and also Java based web applications
· Daily monitor production servers proactively & prepare capacity planning & implement under guidelines of superior to ensure no degradation in system response for users/no down time during pick hours
· Ability to work under pressure and multitasking, communication skills. Ownership & Accountability
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
· Prior experience in Sports Industry
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.