What's your new role about?
As part of your new role as our Paid Social Exec in our central acquisition team, you would focus on delivering global synergies in paid social to deliver acquisition at scale.
We live, breathe and think growth and are looking for team members to deliver & build campaigns directly in media platforms, driving objectives at defined payback.
Your role is to support the team by taking an active role in managing social campaigns globally.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Effectively manage your designated campaigns; ensuring ongoing and timely optimization is delivered as well as constantly looking for opportunities to improve
- You will be tasked with taking ownership of all aspects of social campaigns with support from the Head of Paid Social, whilst ensuring best practice campaign management and implementation
- Taking an active role in the development of cost-effective, innovative and engaging solutions is also a key part of this role
- Carry out analysis on campaign performance data and provide insight to improve over time.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Experience running paid social campaigns either agency or client side
- Comfortable working with large budgets with proven record of delivering results on budget and on time
- Ability to interpret and use data to improve content and campaign performance
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
- Passion for sport
- A second language
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.