What's your new role about?
DAZN’s Commercial Premises mission is “to bring people together with live sports”. Moving away from the dependency on traditional linear TV, DAZN’s new streaming platform will create a more flexible viewing experience offering substantial more choice for our business customers. Our ambition is to provide commercial venues a sports service that will bring in more customers, who will stay longer and visit more frequently.
In order to achieve our ambitious growth objectives, DAZN is looking for an experienced Sales and Accounts professional to deliver growth in the DACH region (with potential to influence across EMEA).
This is a senior, hands on role that will work closely with central functions and ‘in market’ teams to ensure DAZN provides the best product, impeccable service and outstanding growth. Driving strategy through to absolute execution, you will be motivated by delivering sales growth through an in-house team, close partnerships and strong digital channels.
Based out of DAZNs Munich office, you will be able to foster strong relationships across central functions, in-market teams and DAZN partners.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Lead the sales and accounts team in DACH, managing a combination of in-house regional staff and outsourced partners.
- Influence and liaise with other teams such as Marketing, CRM, Fraud and many more.
- Build a winning team and business. Cultivate a sales and growth culture and ensure we deliver on sales targets. Our customers grow, then we grow, so managing performance is a big deal.
- Build and enhance strong sales partnerships with telco or Pay TV operators, partners serving the hospitality and betting industries and industry associations
- Take a direct role in selling DAZN for Business to major accounts, covering the largest chains of bar and hotel customers
- Support DAZN’s growth through a relentless focus on insights and continuous improvement as we revolutionise the delivery of live sport to out of home audiences
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- A track-record of leading B2B sales teams in the telecommunication, media or hospitality sectors
- Logical & data driven who can use insights to unlock demand and generate long term sustainable growth
- The experience of implementing trading calendars and navigating through seasonal demand
- A demonstrable ability to build and lead high-performing teams with a strong emphasis on growth
- Fluent in German and English, both verbal and written
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Experience with subscription-based products
- Experience of working across markets
- Department: Commercial Premises
- Internal Job Title: Vice President Sales and Accounts DACH
- Career Level: 5
- Country and Location: Germany, Munich
- Hours of Work: 40
- Line Management Responsibility: Yes
GERMANY BENEFITS INCLUDE...
- 30 days’ annual leave (pro rata), matched pension contributions of 3% of annual salary, company festivities, fresh fruit, coffee and other refreshments.
- And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme. Most importantly our great working atmosphere.
- *Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.