What's your new role about?
As a Coverage Administrator, you will be responsible to keep the schedule of events required for various products of DAZN updated in CMS. You will be required to input data into our business systems that informs or allows our stakeholders to complete their job further down the chain.
The successful candidate will be working within a fast paced, exciting and highly productive environment. This is a demanding, responsible, varied, exciting and challenging role where a passion for sport is beneficial.
This role is shift based; including weekend and night shifts.
As our new Executive, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Check for email updates and amending fixtures, Kick off etc. into CMS tool
- Timely updating of events referring email and WON
- Meet or exceed all performance and production goals and delivering to the organisation set standard
- Scheduling events in various DAZN tools and application for upcoming sports events for different products
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Sound knowledge of MS office applications [specially Outlook and Excel]
- Sound knowledge of variety of sporting events
- Ability to prioritize multiple task
- Confident in handling email enquiries
Even better if you have:
- Ensure email updates are actioned based on priority
- Ensure events are set up rightly
- Strong knowledge of social tools such as Twitter and good google research skills
- Have the discipline to work as part of a team, to tight deadlines, in a high-pressure environment
- Good writing skills
THESE ARE THE DAZN COMPETENCIES YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED IN YOUR ROLE….
- Delivering results – Ability to achieve the set expectations and delivering on expected results
- Planning and Organizing - Ability to set priorities, goals
- Creativity and Team work - Working collaboratively with a group of people in order to accomplish a task or achieve a goal
- Communicating with Impact - Ability to effectively exchange information, news, ideas and meaning in a business environment
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.