What's your new role about?
As a Desktop Support Engineer at DAZN, you will be joining a Global Team located across multiple regions and time zones. Reporting into the Desktop Support Lead for the region, you will be capable of working independently alongside other Desktop Service Engineers supporting users with their desktop, and IT needs either onsite or remotely. Your role will involve being the point of reference for various IT queries, relating to personal computers and business systems. Also, you will be working closely with other technology teams responsible for Enterprise Systems and Infrastructure at the company.
We are champions for Technology within DAZN, the unsung heroes, who connect with people of all levels and their teams. Delivering value to the business by maintaining our systems, problem-solving, being a technical reference, and fulfilling any access-related or hardware needs. Continuous service improvement is our mantra.
This role is based in London. The internal job title is Desktop Support Engineer.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), annual performance-related bonus, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, family-friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Desktop Support Engineer, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- VIP Desktop Support to the Board, C-Suite Executives
- Identify, log, and resolve technical problems
- Fulfillment of 2nd line support service requests
- Managing hardware and software purchasing, services, and support
- Maintaining the user-facing infrastructure of desktops, laptops, mobile devices, and printers
- Identify potential changes and system improvements to present to Desktop Support Lead for consideration and implementation
- Ensure that work is carried out within agreed service levels and in accordance with department guidelines
- Maintain the CMDB
- Update knowledge base
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Excellent customer care
- Experience working in a Service Desk environment
- Windows / MAC OS experience
- Experience with MS Office 365
- Basic networking experience (TCP IP/DNS/DHCP)
- Mobile device management (iOS)
- Experience in managing and fixing issues with Video Conferencing equipment/software
- Experience dealing with hardware suppliers
Even better if you also have:
- Experience in Knowledge Management and/or Process Management
Here's a little more about us…
Here's a bit more about us:
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.