What's your new role about?
Are you an HR professional keen to be involved in a business at a time of positive change supporting our rapidly growing and evolving Technology Division?
Your primarily responsibility will be to provide a day-to-day support to Managers and employees, mainly within our Hammersmith office; but with some travel to Feltham. Acting as an ambassador for all things DAZN. You’ll have the opportunity to support management teams and employees providing a full range of HR generalist services. You can help implement our people plan and other key initiatives throughout the year so that we are aligned with the divisional and regional plans.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Work with the HR team to implement the overall people strategy and ensure our local people plans are aligned to overall Group Plans
- Support the recruitment process alongside our resourcing team
- Support the local management team in delivering a communication and involvement strategy and local events and plans in our West London office
- Provide advice to local employees with regards to employment law and employee relations issues Support the annual salary review (ASR) process supporting the local management teams and wider People team
- Ensure the personal development review (PDR) process runs smoothly locally supporting the managers in implementation and consistency of approach
- Provide reliable advice on legal, contractual and HR issues in line with the local terms and conditions of employment
- Support and coach managers to effectively manage all aspects of employee relations and people issues ensuring a pragmatic business and best practice approach
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- A broad understanding of different aspects of HR, including a good grasp of employment law and the ability to use information and analysis to create and deliver appropriate strategic people plans
- Demonstrable success in influencing business stakeholders at a management level to adopt appropriate HR strategies that support the business agenda, using a variety of influencing styles
- Customer driven, collaborative with a hands-on approach and the proven ability of identifying pragmatic business focused solutions to problems whilst recognising risks and implications of suggested actions
- Confident self-starter able to work independently in a business partnering manner as well as effectively as part of an HR team
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
- Previous experience in a generalist HR role
- Experience of working in a fast paced and sometimes unstructured environment
- Experience working in a rapid growth or fast scale up business, with a strong recruitment focus would be beneficial