What's your new role about?
You will join the Africa sales division as an enthusiastic Senior Sales Executive who wants to develop your digital sales and marketing experience in a dynamic sports media environment. You will be a Sales Executive, with a minimum of 2/3 years’ experience in the digital media sector, within NIGERIA.
The focus will be on interfacing with Nigerian digital media agencies and direct clients working across a designated patch. You will be pitching and selling across brands such as Goal.com
as well as leading on big ticket pitches across the entire business. You will be a well organised, outgoing individual with a media sales, agency facing background familiar with the dynamic Nigerian media market place.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Identify, develop and maintain relationships with key digital advertising networks and agencies in Nigeria to drive advertising sales and revenue
- Proactively seeking and responding to incoming client briefs, developing strategic ideas, creds decks, proposals and liaising with media agencies and direct clients daily via email, phone and face to face meetings
- Identifying and developing new revenue opportunities such as mobile packages, sports packages around key calendar events, programmatic deal, content/video-led initiatives etc
- Optimisation of campaign delivery working closely with the African Ad Ops team to manage this process
- Weekly forecasting and pipeline management
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Experience in digital media sales environment – Above 2 years (Senior Sales Exec)
- Proven success driving revenue and achieving digital advertising sales targets
- Demonstrated successful history of establishing and maintaining accounts and sales
- Good understanding of online media and its pricing models. E.g. CPM, CPC, CPV, tenancy, programmatic landscape
- Technical Skills - Advanced skills pertaining to Microsoft Office suite of programs, especially MS Excel and PowerPoint
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU HAVE
- Excellent communication skills, personable and confident
- Passionate about sport & digital media
- Customer service focused, extremely professional, dynamic and enthusiastic
- 20 working days’ vacation with pay in each calendar year in addition to all public holidays.
- Life Insurance 3 times your basic annual salary
- Pension - 10% employer contribution with an 8% employee contribution
- You’ll also have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development.
- Department: Ad Sales
- Reports To (title): Head of Sales, Africa
- Career Level: 3
- Country and Location: Nigeria, Africa.
- Hours of Work: 40
- Line Management Responsibility: No