What's your new role about?
Live broadcasting is your thing? Especially broadcasting live sports that reaches millions of users worldwide? And on top of that, you are language-savy?
Being a Linear Channel Operator for our Italian linear channel, you will be key to bring out live sports program to our valuable customers. Sorting our live sports program for our broadcast linear channels is fully in your hands! You’ll also be supporting our broadcast rundown.
Basically, you will have the opportunity to shape a new generation of sports fans via a video OTT platform that delivers streaming of sport (live and on demand) to customers around the world.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Manage the complete LIVE Sports DAZN Linear Channels automation rundown schedule
- Independently operate and built a database
- Guiding the whole live DAZN TV Channels
- Cooperate with our program, licenses, editing and production team to take care of a timely delivered content
- Verify the quality of our program and content before it goes “on air”
- Coordinate DAZN’s commentators
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Fluent in German and English, both verbal and written
- Real interest in live sports across a broad range of sports
- Comfortable working in a live pressured environment
- Completed media studies or a comparable educational background e.g. training as a media designer
- Flexibility to work in shift patterns (including weekends and holidays) to accommodate for live events as they happen
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Impressive attention to detail
- Very reliable handling content materials
- Italian language skills
- Reports To (title): Operations Manager Linear Output
- Career Level: CL2
- Hours of Work: 40, shift pattern
- Line Management Responsibility: No
GERMANY BENEFITS INCLUDE...
- 30 days’ annual leave, matched pension contributions of 3% of annual salary, company festivities, fresh fruit, coffee and other refreshments.
- You’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme. Most importantly our great working atmosphere.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2500 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com
, Sporting News and Spox.com
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.