What's your new role about?
DAZN, the revolutionary, global sports streaming service & rights holder of the UEFA Champions League and the Bundesliga, as well as a large portfolio of European Soccer & Global Boxing, wish to appoint a Production Assistant to work on our exciting world feed host broadcast as well as unilateral productions within the DACH market.
In the role as a Production Assistant with a love and knowledge of soccer and other sports, combined with a keen eye for organisation and technical aspects, from a background in TV Production, and fluent language skills (German & English), you will coordinate logistics and communications for the projects mentioned above, including helping to ensure setting up the requirements for all onsite production activities, plus support the Production Managers and Coordinator on a daily basis.
The Assistant will be required to work on UEFA and Bundesliga match days and may also travel and work at outside broadcasts where necessary to assist the onsite Production Manager.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 30 days’ annual leave, annual performance-related bonus, pension contributions up to 3%, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Production Assistant, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Produce & distribute technical documents (e.g. Talkback Circuit Overviews, Technical Concepts, VoIP Solution Manuals, Power Requirements, Technical Research, etc.) for multiple events
- Support the Production Team (Technical concept development & coordination of onsite production facilities) and the Production Manager (Signal Distribution Planning, Booking and Testing onsite)
- Assist the Technical Production Manager with tracking of costs for events and contracts
- Work closely with the Production Managers to arrange access with venues, clubs & UEFA for host broadcast facilities
- Travel to events as and when required to act either as a support to the onsite Production Manager or as a unilateral Floor Manager
- Support the Production Services Team and the non-live Production Coordinator team.
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Qualification as Media Designer (Mediengestalter Bild/Ton) or a comparable qualification
- Fluent German & English language skills (additional languages are an advantage)
- A good understanding of technical processes involved in Host and/or Show Broadcasting
- Previous experience working on production for high profile TV broadcast
- Knowledge of MS Office Programs, especially Excel and Power Point
Even better if you have:
- Previous experience working for a Sports broadcast would be desirable
- Knowledge in MS Visio would be an advantage
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.