What's your new role about?
Are you an experienced Post Producer looking to join rapidly expanding global post production team? Then come join the team at DAZN.
We are looking for an experienced Post Producer to work in a busy sport-based broadcaster. You will be working across a wide range of sports to deliver a high volume of quality highlights, long form programming and online content in a fast turnaround broadcast environment. You will be part of a dynamic team supporting and maintaining post production workflows across global facilities.
You will oversee the end to end Post Production process, from concept, planning and costing to delivery and archive. You will be working within the central London based Production Services team and working with local teams globally to manage workflows and assure feasibility of new projects with in these facilities. This includes ensuring all projects are delivered within deadline, budget and with a balance of efficient resources, including freelancers and 3rd party suppliers.
You will be the main liaison between our production teams and our service provider ensuring that the correct workflows are in place and correct facilities booked for each project. You will be analysing the use of the facilities within the global estate and assessing and advising how we can maximise utilisation and become more efficient.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Working with Production teams and post production staff to ensure the correct resourcing and smooth running of all post production projects that come through the facility.
- Work with Post Production teams in other international offices to ensure that smooth collaboration on workflows and sharing of content.
- Implementing and maintaining bookings procedures.
- Taking and understanding full briefs from clients about new projects, led by a solid understanding of the full spectrum of post-production workflows and schedules.
- Liaising with Technical teams to devise and implement new workflows.
- Sourcing, booking and working with third party facilities and processing payments.
- Communicating effectively with clients and colleagues.
- Gather Key Performance Indicators for the facility.
- Dealing with any issues that arise in a timely and efficient manner whilst communicating well with clients.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Experience working as a Post Producer in a broadcast environment.
- Use of scheduling systems such as ScheduALL.
- Understanding of Post Production Workflows.
- Commercial awareness, from initial planning and budgeting through to managing day-to-day requirements and final delivery, on budget.
- Outstanding Communication Skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to manage multiple requirements and projects in a fast-paced environment.
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Experience is working in sport, or an interest in it.
- Having an understanding of sports rights.
- Department: Production Services
- Internal Job Title: Post Producer
- Reports To (title): Booking Resource Manager
- Career Level: 3
- Country and Location: Feltham, London
- Hours of Work: 37.5
- Line Management Responsibility: No
- Benefits include 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), private medical insurance, life Assurance and pension contributions up to 5%.
- And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global sports media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique product live in five territories, with more on the horizon.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and with expertise from theBBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN features the widest array of live, on-demand and original sports content ever offered on one platform.
DAZN is available in US, Canada, Germany, Japan, Italy, Switzerland and Austria on most connected devices including Smart TVs, smartphones, tablets and games consoles.