What's your new role about?
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity within the fast-paced world of sports broadcasting? We are looking for someone that is passionate about sports and wants to employ their knowledge in a meaningful way.
As the Programming Editorial Assistant (m/f/d) at DAZN you will get the chance to write articles to accompany all of our live and post produced sports content.
This role will be the key liaison between our production, operations and marketing teams ensuring that we are providing meaningful information around our sports content. In this role you will also ensure that everything is properly uploaded to the DAZN platform and available for our users to consume.
Additionally, you will create post produced highlights and pieces for the live production of our events.
You’ll be working in a small but growing flexible team, that jumps into every task that they are needed for and will report to our content supervisor.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 30 days’ annual leave, annual performance-related bonus, pension contributions up to 3%, family-friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunities for flexible working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Programming Editorial Assistant (m/f/d), you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Ensure that all available content is displayed on our website and that everything is consistent with our English localization
- Work closely with our central content team to ensure all articles are produced and written on time and in our brand style
- Include relevant and exciting images to the fixture that you are writing to help our customers visually understand our amazing content
- Work in post-production, you are editing content and will create highlights for our product and all our connected clients
- Prepare content for our live production in accordance with the respective league producers
You’ll be set up for success in this role if you have:
- Excellent knowledge of worldwide sports in general, major players and teams
- The ability to multitask across several projects
- Being able to deliver to a strict time frame, ensuring that projects are being delivered on time and budget
- Fluency in German and a good understanding of the English language
- Flexibility to fit into a growing team of likeminded people, willingness to work flexible shifts (ranging from early mornings to late evenings and weekends)
- Knowledge of editing platforms and an understanding of formats and audio configurations
Even better if you have:
- A basic understanding of content management processes (CMS) and delivery platforms
- The ability to set priorities, goals, and timetables to achieve maximum productivity
- Experience in writing basic journalistic articles
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.