What's your new role about?
Are you an eager to learn individual, wanting to kick start your career in HR? Looking for an exciting, global business with a product you can really be passionate about? Check us out!
HR can be exciting, challenging, and much more than just contract creations – especially when it’s for the fastest growing sports company in the world! As our new People Administrator, you’ll be here to welcome all new starters on their first day, ensure all their personnel files and documents are up to date and support our People Managers.
Supporting our Amsterdam office, you will be responsible for producing contracts/leaver letters, keeping our HR system updated, new joiner inductions, coordinating with the Payroll Team and day to day management of the HR mailbox. You’ll work closely with the international HR, Payroll and Recruitment team to build strong working relationships and ensure process consistency and governance is maintained.
This is an exciting time for the DAZN business with ever expanding growth and success. Working within a collaborative and vibrant HR environment, your skills and positive attitude will fit perfectly within our team!
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- You’ll be the first point of contact for all general employee queries, responding within the agreed SLA’s
- Creation of documents such as employment contracts, resignations, promotions, maternity/paternities, any other changes during employment
- You’ll have complete ownership for onboarding and offboarding our employees
- Supporting on secondment, relocation documentation and Visa applications
- Updating our HR database with any changes to personal and employment data
- Supporting our People Advisors/Managers on exit interviews and general ER
- Raising and monitoring PO’s for HR related invoices
- Maintaining and updating HR policies and procedures
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Degree in HR
- A love for people and helping them to reach success
- Ability to prioritise organize your own work
- Strong data entry skills and attention to detail
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Excellent customer service attitude
- Great communication skills
- Flexible attitude and a real team player
- IT skills (Outlook, Word, Excel)
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Knowledge of Dutch employment law
- Some employee relations experience
- Experience working in a Software Engineering environment
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life.
We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So, if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry, and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team
DAZN – who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries.
- We are home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service
- DAZN is live in Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil, the USA, Canada, and Japan.
- We guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- We work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution & commercialisation
- We run some of the world's most popular sports sites, including Goal, Sporting News and Spox.