What's your new role about?
Do you have significant experience applying a commercial / marketing lens to
customer interaction management across digital and voice channels? Are you
passionate about sport? If so, we may have the perfect role for you.
DAZN is fast becoming the world’s leading sports platform, streaming the most
exciting events on the planet, telling the incredible stories and allowing fans to get
closer to their favourite teams and stars.
We live to serve the sports fan – liberating them from the restrictions of legacy
technology and business models – allowing them to enjoy their favourite sports
whenever, wherever and however they want. All for one transparent and affordable
price. And on a contract that they can cancel any time. This is sport on the fan’s
We are growing at breakneck speed (even post-Covid) with millions of paying
customers across 200 countries. Our next goal is to become the world’s largest sports
broadcaster and one of the biggest entertainment services on the planet.
You’ll be a customer focussed, commercially minded, highly collaborative,
customer success professional able to bring subscription, customer service, product
and customer experience together focussed around customer retention. This is a new
role at DAZN giving you the chance to build your own team, reporting into the Subscription team, who have P&L responsibility for
maximising retention outcomes across the business.
The internal job title is Head of Customer Success.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), annual performance-related bonus, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Head of Customer Success, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- You will lead our customer success strategy for the subscription function and will be working in a matrix organisation in close collaboration with multiple stakeholder groups (Subscription Retention, CRM, Loyalty, CX, Social, Product and Customer Service) across multiple markets and timezones around the world.
- You will define our customer success strategy in collaboration with the subscription retention leadership team, customer experience, product and customer service teams.
- You will be one of the subscription representatives on the retention squad. A cross functional group (product, technology, design, commercial) which identifies and tests ways to drive retention across the business.
- Collaborate with the VP of CRM and Head of Global CRM Strategy within the subscription retention function to develop CRM programs & journeys which support proactive care.
- Isolate customer success issues which have not been resolved on first contact (digital or voice), even for segments of 1 and identify the team required to fix those issues, track outcomes and resolve.
- Collaborate with customer service, product and customer experience teams to lead a research effort to review all help pages and journeys to maximise retention outcomes.
- Work with Head of Customer Service to optimize our call centre agent retention processes deploying save management tools where available (e.g. money off, free gifts etc).
- Collaborate with the social team to deploy our social care strategy within the major social platforms, including in platform customer authentication and community management.
- Work with the customer experience function to define the strategy for and implement a customer care community / forum, owned and led by our customers.
- Establish processes for rapid outbound CRM in response to incidents in collaboration with CRM colleagues in subscription.
- Collaborate with customer service to develop a cohort driven care strategy to ensure appropriate segments are given greater access to voice support according to their needs / profile and the associated business case.
- Collaborate with subscription colleagues and representatives across the business to input into our customer technology strategy considering NBA for care, community etc.
- Collaborate with the business transformation team and local markets to deliver business critical programs e.g. price rises.
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Extensive experience in customer success, trading, marketing, contact centre, customer experience or customer service roles which involved managing or leading teams focussed on driving the best customer retention outcomes via call centre or digital interactions across loyalty, offer management, service & help.
- Highly collaborative, people person and leader able to bring together diverse teams around complex problems and work together to deliver the best commercial and customer outcomes.
- A strategist able to identify the most appropriate strategies and tactics which deliver the best possible customer experience, while maximising customer retention.
- Commercially focussed problem solver, with an ability to manage a significant workload, to tight deadlines.
- Telecommunications \ Utilities experience, particularly managing loyalty & retention outcomes from a commercial perspective, within call centre & digital environments.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic and international environment.
- Open-minded, flexible and have a positive attitude toward new challenges, with a willingness to learn, embrace new technologies and business change.
- Excellence in stakeholder management – at DAZN, you’ll work in a multinational matrix organisation.
Even better if you have:
- Some multi-lingual / multi-national experience, perhaps in Italy, Japan, Spain,
- Canada or German speaking markets.
- Experience in SVOD, OTT, consumer subscription or digital industries.
- Experience in managing & developing customer communities / forums.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.