What's your new role about?
DAZN is a tech-first sport streaming platform that reaches millions of users every week. We are challenging a traditional industry and giving power back to the fans. Our new Hyderabad tech hub will be the engine that drives us forward to the future. We’re pushing boundaries and doing things no-one has done before. Here, you have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen - to make a difference for our customers. When you join DAZN you will work on projects that impact millions of lives thanks to your critical contributions to our global products
Digital Analytics Specialist
Are you looking for an opportunity to use your digital analytics skills to design and deliver implementations that will be used to provision insight across an innovative global Sports OTT platform?
In this role you’ll work closely with business and technical stakeholders, designing cross-platform analytics data models across our platforms, with a focus on native mobile and living room applications. You will leverage platforms such as Firebase, GA4 and Google Tag Manager to configure analytics data collection across multiple platforms. You will ensure digital analytics best practice is followed and help construct data sets to drive decision-making and use by stakeholders across the business.
You will be part of a digital analytics centre of excellence delivering implementation, reporting, and analysis while also having the opportunity to collaborate with other colleagues from the global data team.
We have a genuine passion for digital analytics, and we thrive on the opportunity to use our skillsets to influence the strategy of an exciting and growing company.
As our new Digital Analytics Specialist, you’ll have the opportunity to:
· Contribute to the overall digital analytics approach and lifecycle, with particular focus and oversight of native mobile and living room applications
· Interact with business and technical stakeholders across departments to define project requirements and construct data model inputs, design tagging implementation, and validate and QA tagging on applications
· Along with fellow Product Analytics team members, own the tag management data layer and analytics data model (through Firebase, Measurement Protocol and Google Tag Manager), ensuring consistent approach and process is followed and maintaining documentation and instruction as required
· Contribute to a centre of excellence for Digital Analytics, providing day-to-day support to Product and other team stakeholders and evangelize data governance best practices
· Collaborate closely with other members of our Product Analytics team on leveraging data across key customer journeys and interactions to inform insight and analysis
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
· Experience designing analytics implementations across native mobile applications through tools such as Firebase, Adobe Analytics, Mixpanel, Amplitude, etc.
· Experience in a digital analytics-focused role, implementing reporting framework and provisioning analysis from digital analytics tools (Google Analytics/GA4, Firebase Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.)
· Experience in data governance and data quality processes
· Strong knowledge of Tag management platforms and data layers
· Worked with both business and technical stakeholders and ensured end-to-end digital analytics process is followed
Even better if you have:
· Working knowledge and/or experience with Google Big Query
· Google Analytics & Tag Management certifications are preferred
· Previous experience working on Google Tag Management & Google Analytics/Firebase projects on a Global multi-platform scale
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So, if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team,you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
DAZN VALUES – THE ‘HOW’ IN WHAT WE DO:
AMBITIOUS – people who want to make a big impact and drive DAZN forward.
INVENTIVE – people with bright ideas who deliver great new experiences for our customers – and improvements for our business. People who come up with better, simpler ways of doing things.
PASSIONATE – people who are proud of our product, our content and our business – and love to shout about it. People who love what they do and show commitment every day.
BRAVE – people who take difficult decisions to help us focus on improving DAZN, our performance and our results.
SUPPORTIVE – people who know that we achieve more as a team than as individuals. People value inclusion and look out for each other, helping their colleagues enjoy their work and develop their careers. People who consider others before making decisions.
At DAZN, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that values equality and diversity, where everyone can contribute and have their voices heard. This means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities.
Everyone has the opportunity to make change and impact our DEI journey by joining our ERGs: Proud@DAZN, Women@DAZN, Disability@DAZN and ParentZone.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.