What's your new role about?
Are you a driven and analytical ACA/CIMA qualified professional looking for your next challenge? Do you want to work with a dynamic and innovative team that is transforming the sports media industry? Look no further than DAZN Finance! As a key member of the team, you'll be responsible for providing critical financial planning and analysis support to help us meet our ambitious targets. You will work closely with senior leadership and have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the business. Join us and be a part of an exciting journey to redefine the way the world experiences sports!
We’re looking for an FP&A Manager to join our team and help us take our financial planning and analysis to the next level. The main responsibility of this role is to ensure that the financial targets of the company are met through accurate forecasting, insightful analysis, and sound financial modelling.
We’re really excited about this role and we think you’ll love it too. If you’re looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity to develop your skills and grow your career in a collaborative environment, then this could be the perfect fit for you.
Our team is passionate about producing high-quality results, moving the business forward, and delivering exceptional work. Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do, and we are committed to supporting each other to reach our full potential. We believe in having fun while being firm and focused, taking ownership and responsibility for achieving our goals. Join our inclusive and dynamic team to learn, grow, and make a meaningful contribution to our shared success.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), annual performance-related bonus, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working (remove if role is 100% office based with shifts e.g. Broadcast Ops), and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new FP&A Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Take ownership of weekly trading forecast, delivering valuable insights on business performance to executive team and CEO.
- Supporting finance leads on planning cycles, providing high quality reporting and strategic analysis to Senior Leadership and CFO.
- Build strong relationships to effectively communicate complex business issues and ensure timely delivery of outputs.
- Contribute to aggregating Group P&L, Cash Flow, and KPIs, producing budget/forecast materials for Senior Leadership and the Board.
- Keep forecasting tool up to date with latest business structure, share best practices with commercial finance function.
- Challenge status quo, drive improvements and efficiencies, and tackle ad hoc queries from Senior Leadership.
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Experience in financial planning and analysis, with a focus on forecasting and budgeting.
- Strong knowledge of Excel and experience working with financial modelling tools.
- Experience in producing financial reports and analysis for senior management and board members.
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively across the finance function and wider business.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- ACA or CIMA qualified, with strong post qualification experience.
Even better if you have:
- Experience working in the sports or media industry would be desirable, as it demonstrates a strong understanding of the unique challenges and opportunities in the field.
- Experience in Oracle/SAP based systems or similar
- Best practice financial modelling would be beneficial, SQL experience would be advantageous too
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.