What's your new role about?
As Coordinator, Global Platform & Revenue Innovation, you will play a key support role for the EVP, Global Platform & Revenue Innovation (the EVP) and his direct and stakeholder teams, helping to organize, coordinate and deliver key projects and business deliverables.
You will quickly understand the structure, organization and processes of the DAZN business as well as the specific management requirements of the EVP. You will use this understanding to become a key gatekeeper and action driver for the EVP and the broader DAZN management teams.
You will take a lead on driving internal communications and processes to foster a collaborative & transparent working culture amongst all stakeholder teams. As you establish yourself within the business, you will have the opportunity to shape and “own” key projects from start to finish.
Your role will put you at the center of DAZN’s global growth & innovation strategies, setting you on a path for career growth opportunity within one of the world’s most exciting sports media businesses.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Management support for the DAZN EVP, Global Platform & Revenue Innovation.
- Project management, scheduling, travel, and expense reports.
- Assist in the organization of key meetings and communication, incl. presentation preparation, key notes, actions and follow-up.
- Organization and delivery of cross-functional team meetings and events.
- Drive collaborative culture through ownership of Town Halls, internal communications, and as the EVP’s representative on various working groups.
- Help plan, coordinate and execute DAZN’s holistic business strategy.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Minimum 1-year prior work experience in an executive assistant/personal assistant capacity.
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills.
- Flexibility and comfort working in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to identify problems/inconsistencies and proactively resolve them.
- Confidence to chase & challenge team members for items requested from the EVP.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
US Benefits include...
- Up to 15 days of paid time off
- Health benefits (including dental & eye care) and a generous sick time package
- Short and long-term disability covering
- Parental leave offering
- Personal insurances, such as basic life term and personal accident
- Access to a 401(k) retirement plan
- Access to our online learning portal
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.