What's your new role about?
DAZN is bringing the biggest sporting events to customers around the world. As Producer in the Creative Studios team at DAZN, you will help the team produce high quality and engaging content for any major new commission. This role is a key component in delivering on this and this is an exciting time to join DAZN and the Studios team.
If you have a track record in the creation of online content for a broadcast network and/or ad agency, are competent in budget creation, production timelines and stakeholder management then this could be a perfect next step for you! You'll work autonomously and use your, positive mindset and confidence with major talent to take on the challenges of delivering for a global broadcaster.
The Rest of World Creative Studios team is part of the Rest of the World Production and Editorial department. Studios is our in-house facility, that deliver the amazing creative elements that touch all areas of our business. Studios are responsible for bringing a wide variety of content to life, with multiple briefs come into the team that range from small digital assets through to major launch campaigns and non-live content.
The department is a mix of Creatives, Editors, Designers and Production staff. This role may involve some international travel.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), annual performance-related bonus, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Producer for the Creative Studios team, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Own assigned production briefs from start to finish
- Take the initial brief (in conjunction with project creative lead)
- Scope out a thorough timing plan for the production, enforcing and monitoring the progress against the agreed timing plan
- Create and monitor a holistic budget that captures all 3rd party COS and internal hours
- Negotiate favourable rates with all external suppliers and making sure they deliver on their SLA’s
- Request and source crew and talent both internal and externally
- Brief key project personnel, such as designers, editors and junior production staff
- Manage the hiring of kit and shoot logistics, responsibility for on-shoot Health and Safety
- Capture and distribute all client feedback, plus checking feedback is addressed fully
- Manage the clearing of copyrighted materials used e.g. Stills or moving image supplied from Film and TV libraries, music supplied by music libraries or specially commissioned, illustrations etc
- Be responsible for the creation and approval of bespoke Production Agreements, following the DAZN CAF process, working closely with our legal team to make sure all required production documents are in place and saved in an appropriate place.
- Mange the raising and reconciling of all external supplier PO’s relating to your projects.
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Production and design experience of delivering of multi discipline campaigns
- A proven track record of managing cross platform digital projects with large groups of distributed stakeholders and project team members
- Experience of devising and refining detailed production workflows & procedures
- Familiarity with OTT ecosystems and post production procedures
- Ability to use proficiently a range of software packages including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Oracle etc
- Experience working with clients to tight production deadlines
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of design equipment capabilities, design software and workflows
- Pro-active approach to self-development and adapting to new ways of working and improvements in production techniques
Even better if you have:
- Experience of the US market
- Experience working with localisation in a global capacity
- A passion for sport
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.