What's your new role about?
Are you ready to use your engineering and technical skills to be part of building our next generation global broadcast platform for live sports? DAZN are looking for the right person to join a highly skilled team of infrastructure engineers to design and promote a cloud first modern digital workplace
In this role, you will work in the Enterprise Systems Team with like-minded systems administrators to implement new and support existing solutions for the business. Key areas we are responsible for Identity & Access Management, Endpoint Management platforms, Collaboration tools, Remote Access, Platform Services & Infrastructure. You will leverage Azure, Office 365, Microsoft Defender, Microsoft System Centre Suite, Microsoft Endpoint Manager and Jamf to provide services in a scalable, resilient, and secure way to DAZN and our partners. As a member of the Enterprise Systems team, you will assist your peers to enable the cross-pollination of knowledge to the wider business.
Working in the Enterprise Systems team you will report to the Senior Enterprise Systems Team Lead. We pride ourselves on keeping our other players and teams in tip top shape so they can perform to their best when the pressure is on! It will be busy as DAZN is growing globally and many systems interact with services we build and maintain.
Collaborating with the wider infrastructure teams, you will be exposed to cutting edge tooling, integrations and automation technologies. Your contributions will directly shape and realise the global infrastructure strategy. Leveraging DAZN’s investment in technology, you will gain knowledge in all facets of infrastructure, including design, configuration, virtualisation, and security.
This role can be based in London or Remote.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), annual performance-related bonus, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Senior Enterprise Systems Administrator, you’ll have the opportunity to:
• Work with a skilled team to gather requirements, design, deliver, maintain and support key systems
• Implement and use endpoint management platforms to take business requirements through to deploying configuration to end users and systems
• Modernise existing toolsets and solutions to promote a cloud-portable approach
• Work closely with project, technical and teams to formulate highly available and scalable solutions
• Act as an internal consultant for Microsoft hybrid cloud systems
• Providing support to other departments and high-priority escalations from support teams
• Automate tasks and workflows leveraging Power Platform, Azure Logic Apps, PowerShell and other tools
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
· Solid understanding of Azure Identity & Access Management
· Administration and advanced troubleshooting experience with Enterprise Technologies such as MS Active Directory, PKI, DNS, DHCP
· Advanced PowerShell scripting for automation and management of systems
· Experience being a technical lead in IT project delivery
· Ability to design solutions to meet business requirements in accordance with best practices and DAZN frameworks: Reliability, scalability, supportability and future proof for our expanding business.
Even better if you have:
• Familiar with both concept and execution of Infrastructure as Code
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft 365 E5 Security and Compliance tools
• Working at scale to manage Enterprise systems globally
• Familiar with physical server hardware and SAN technologies within data centres
• Familiar with Microsoft Failover Clusters
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.