What's your new role about?
Are you an HR professional keen to be involved in a business at a time of positive change supporting our Operations area of the business? You’ll primarily be responsible for supporting our Performance and Delivery business from a people perspective, overseeing the recruitment of new hires and acting as an ambassador for all things DAZN. Ultimately you will then provide day-to-day support to all Managers and employees, working closely with the other DAZN People leads across Content & Operations & Product and reporting to the SVP People, Global Operations.
You’ll have the opportunity to support London based management teams and employees providing a full range of HR generalist services. You can help shape and implement our Game (People) plan for the Operations team to ensure alignment with the Group plans.
We’re going through a period of rapid change, so the focus will be supporting our managers and leaders to create a great environment and place to work.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Work in partnership with the senior leadership team to maximise business and individual performance by designing, developing and implementing best practice HR solutions that meet current and future needs;
- Work across business disciplines to lead and influence change at a strategic level;
- Challenge, where appropriate, the organisational structure and actively design improvements;
- Provide support and guidance to managers and staff on HR related matters including employment law and employee relations issues;
- Support the management team in having a communication and involvement strategy
- Support and coach managers to effectively manage all aspects of employee relations and people issues ensuring a pragmatic business and best practice approach
- Proactively support and deliver the overall people strategy, ensuring that the local Game Plans are well embedded across Group Operations – i.e. talent management, succession planning, performance management; training and development, reward & recognition;
- Support the annual salary review (ASR) process supporting the local management teams and wider People team
- Ensure the personal development review (PDR) process runs smoothly locally supporting the managers in implementation and consistency of approach
- Support the recruitment process alongside our resourcing team to ensure we proactively plan recruitment and retention needs; design and develop the most effective recruitment and selection solutions for the management population based on the competency framework
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- A broad understanding of different aspects of HR, including a good grasp of employment law and the ability to use information and analysis to create and deliver appropriate strategic people plans
- Demonstrable success in influencing business stakeholders at a management level to adopt appropriate HR strategies that support the business agenda, using a variety of influencing styles
- Customer driven, collaborative with a hands-on approach and the proven ability of identifying pragmatic business focused solutions to problems whilst recognising risks and implications of suggested actions
- Strong Business acumen
- Confident self-starter able to work independently in a business partnering manner as well as effectively as part of an HR team
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
- Extensive experience in a generalist HR role
- Experience of working in a fast paced and sometimes unstructured environment
- Experience working in a rapid growth or fast scale up business, with a strong recruitment focus would be beneficial