What's your new role about?
Interested in sport? Passionate about user experience? Thrive in a fast-paced working environment? You’re in the right place.
Who we are
DAZN is a world-first OTT streaming service for live sport. DAZN customers watch major events in football, boxing, basketball, tennis and more, in over 200 countries and territories.
We're shaking up the industry by giving customers access to their favourite sports anytime, anywhere. And we’re constantly striving to make our product even better – with more sporting rights, more original content, and more innovative features.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), annual performance-related bonus, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
This role is based in Hammersmith, London on a hybrid working basis.
Who you are
You're a wordsmith by nature and you love a challenge. You write quickly yet carefully, and you’re not fazed by the odd change in direction in a fast-moving, ambitious company.
You're empathetic, creative, energetic and confident, and genuinely value collaborative teamwork. Crucially, you understand the importance of putting our customers and their experience first. Sound like you? You'd probably like it here.
You’ll work in our UX & Design team, a creative collective responsible for designing the DAZN experience. You’ll work closely with our UX Writer, product designers, UX engineers, UX researchers and product managers.
Your role will be integral to the development and maturation of our product and brand. You'll stringently uphold the core pillars of our brand, tone of voice and overall proposition across the product.
As UX Writer, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Write original copy for our product across web, TV and mobile
- Write varied copy, from notifications and help articles, to buttons and labels in our core UI across B2C, and copy creation and content strategy for our B2B product
- Define new structures, propose and implement new ideas, while considering content hierarchy and information architecture
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Proven experience in writing UX / UI copy for web and mobile digital products
- Experience implementing brand language / tone of voice throughout a product
- The ability to work independently yet collaboratively in a small copy team that makes a big impact
- Knowledge of the intricacies of writing copy that needs to work globally
- A solid understanding of and interest in the design process, usability and UX best practices, plus experience working with designers
- Willingness to take on board feedback and work iteratively
It's even better if you have:
- Experience working in a global team and with local markets, adapting product design copy to local contexts
- Ability to act as an internal consultancy on best copy practices, both with and without supporting data
- CRM and B2B experience
- Previously planned and executed product copy experiments
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.