What's your new role about?
Your mission, should you choose to accept it.... is to enable sports fans globally to stream DAZN via a device of their choice and to grow the DAZN customer base through integration with strategic external partners.
To achieve this, you will collaborate with teams across product, design, operations, finance, marketing, commercial and the executive team to define and deliver a product roadmap for the DAZN app on new TV platforms. You will work closely with our Partners to deliver the best user experience on their platforms, integrating our service as seamlessly as possible, to deliver the best service for DAZN users.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Work with key stakeholders, both internal and external, to define the certification and on-boarding process for HTML5 TV platforms and platforms owned by our Partners.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the digital video market and consumer electronics, and continually assess the competitive landscape and emerging industry trends to prioritise the certification of the DAZN app onto HTML5-app compatible TV platforms, and platforms owned by our Partners.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts related to Living Room platforms (HTML5, Android and bespoke), manage trade-offs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners.
- Develop detailed product requirements documents for new HTML5 TV platforms and platforms owned by our Partners. Work closely with internal and external development teams to ensure that the requirements are prioritised and delivered.
- Collaborate with technical, marketing, commercial, and legal teams to represent the business with TV platform partners. Collaborate with the UX design team on wireframes, user flows and detailed designs.
- Respond to day to day queries, demos and reviews with developers to ensure what is built meets expectations.
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Customer obsessed
- Evidence of managing 3rd party partners and suppliers, including understanding of how TV platforms operate.
- Quality delivery: strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail and ability to multitask in delivering work to high quality.
- Strong command of agile methodologies e.g. Scrum.
- Excellent program organisation, product management, and coordination skills.
- Experience of Gherkin and writing BDD User Stories and Acceptance Criteria in an Agile environment.
- Some experience of work experience in broadcast media, TV platforms, and/or video app development.
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE TO...
- A degree, MBA or equivalent qualification, relevant ongoing training and development.
- Interest in sport.
Here's a little more about us…
HERE’S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US AT DAZN
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com
, Sporting News and Spox.com
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.
Regrettably, we are unable to provide visa sponsorship, so you must be eligible to work in the UK on a permanent basis – UK / EU citizen or ILR.
To find out more visit: