What's your new role about?
Is your next career move to lead a team which uses data, reporting and analytical skills to help answer business questions to make DAZN a data-driven company?
DAZN is a tech-first sport streaming platform that reaches millions of users every week. We are challenging a traditional industry and giving power back to the fans. Our new Hyderabad tech hub will be the engine that drives us forward to the future. We’re pushing boundaries and doing things no-one has done before. Here, you have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen - to make a difference for our customers. When you join DAZN you will work on projects that impact millions of lives thanks to your critical contributions to our global products
This is the perfect place to work if you are passionate about technology and want an opportunity to use your creativity to help grow and scale a global range of IT systems, Infrastructure and IT Services. Our cutting-edge technology allows us to stream sports content to millions of concurrent viewers globally across multiple platforms and devices. DAZN’s Cloud based architecture unifies a range of technologies in order to deliver a seamless user experience and support a global user base and company infrastructure.
This role will be based in our brand new Hyderabad office. Join us in India’s beautiful “City of Pearls” and bring your ambition to life.
We’re looking for a Devops Engineer who can handle day-to-day operations of cloud services such as EKS/GKE/AKS & the relevant Cloud Services with respect to IAM, Security, Storage & network management etc.
As our new Devops Engineer, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Handle day-to-day operations of cloud services such as EKS/GKE/AKS & the relevant Cloud Services wrt IAM, Security, Storage & network management etc.
- Securing infrastructure & app workloads to prevent security breaches and other vulnerabilities.
- Rolling out fixes and upgrades to Kubernetes infrastructure being managed.
- Ensures timely liaison with all stakeholders regarding problems, fixes, and required enhancements
- Implement industry standard CI/CD pipelines (using AWS / GCP / opensource stacks) to integrate with Kubernetes environments/workloads
- Implement/Manage/Maintain Docker, Kubernetes clusters
- Envisage and rollout multi data center deployment strategy
- Evangelize devops practice in the organization.
- Lead and coach devops principles and best practices across teams
- Handhold development teams across the organization in devops rollout
- Research cutting edge technologies, tools, methodologies, best practices relevant to DevOps & CloudOps and lead PoC efforts and guide teams
- Serve as SPOC for all devops related tasks
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- 5-8 years relevant work experience
- Well experienced in AWS/GCP cloud environments, setup and operations (k8s/EKS/GKE/AKS)
- Expert in setting up EKS clusters and EC2
- Expert in Kubernetes concepts like Services, Deployments, ReplicaSet, DaemonSet, ConfigMaps, Ingress, Load Balancer, DNS, Routing, RBAC etc.
- Experience in setting up and scaling CI/CD pipelines. Strong advocate of single click deployments.
- Working Knowledge of repositories (gitlab/github), artifactory, registries (dockerhub or equivalent), helm charts / equivalent k8s package management tools.
- Working knowledge of Jenkins, Apache Mesos
- Well versed in configuration management / IaC tools like Ansible/Terraform/Chef/Puppet etc.
- Working knowledge of GIT/SVN version control tools
- Experience in at least one scripting languages Shell Scripting/Perl/Python/Ruby
- Experience containerizing – Java/SpringBoot/Kafka/MongoDB Applications.
- Skilled at collaborating effectively with engineering teams.
- Ability to simplify complex situations and lead calmly through periods of crisis.
- Experience implementing and optimizing operational processes.
- Ability to provide technical direction, prioritize tasks to achieve goals, identify dependencies, report on progress.
- Ability to pick up and learn new technologies on the job (in DevOps and Cloud) and deliver
- Excellent communication skills.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.