What's your new role about?
Do you love sport, anytime, anyplace, anywhere? Come and join the biggest sports broadcaster in the world!
You will find yourself in a challenging, dynamic environment which is also exciting and rewarding. You will be enthused by the opportunity to define new process, to support both DAZN and your team mates as the business continues to grow. A positive and creative attitude is key to success at DAZN, as is the ability to both influence and collaborate.
You will have strong presentation scheduling experience in a linear environment and the ability to lead. Playing a key role within the DAZN TX Scheduling team, which is responsible for the creation and delivery of the playlists for every OTT event seen on the DAZN platform and our Spanish and Italian Linear Channels. You will work closely with TX Operations, Central DAZN planning teams, Advertising and operational teams, as well as local Production staff to ensure that we manage the accurate and effective delivery of all schedules and the content within, in the most efficient way possible, using Media Genix What’s On.
You will be very much at the heart of DAZN, so the ability to work as a team in a busy, ‘live’ department and to adapt to changing business needs, cultures, conditions and work responsibilities is important.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Act as a key liaison figure between Transmission Team Leaders and Transmission Schedulers.
- Give leadership and work to develop department workflows to ensure efficiency.
- Manage content partnership requirements and accurate delivery of promo campaigns, schedule timings and delivery to Transmission.
- Manage EPG changes and any late additions to the schedule.
- Work closely with the local and central production teams for scheduling requirements.
- Attend and assist in the organising of weekly and monthly planning meetings with in-house and international teams.
- Be available out of hours to respond to any critical scheduling issues which may affect live transmission.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Experience in scheduling workflows, formats and operating systems, with at least 2 years experience
- A track record in high levels of accuracy.
- Strong understanding of the end to end broadcast process
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Knowledge of Media Genix and WON
- A good knowledge of live sport broadcast formats – the ability to read live running orders.
- Italian/German spoken language skills
- Department: Broadcast Services
- Internal Job Title:Senior Presentation Scheduler OTT/Linear
- Reports To (title): Transmission Team Leader
- Career Level: CL3
- Country and Location: Leeds, Park Row
- Hours of Work: Mon - Fri 37.5
- Line Management Responsibility: None
UK BENEFITS INCLUDE…
- Benefits include 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), private medical insurance, life Assurance and pension contributions up to 5%.
- And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com
, Sporting News and Spox.com
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.