What's your new role about?
Do you enjoy being in a fast-moving, media environment and making an immediate impact?
Do you thrive from building exciting partnerships with advertisers across different markets and driving sales?
How about being at the cusp of the changes in the future of OTT advertising for the world’s leading live OTT sports service?
If this sounds like a perfect environment for you, then this is a fantastic opportunity to be an integral part of the global advertising team at DAZN. With the rise in brand investment in new(er) technologies the next few years are critical to cement DAZN as the destination for advertisers to reach, engage & connect with sports fans. It’s time to push new boundaries, and with DAZN now live in 200+ markets, the need for global expansion has never been greater.
As the Advertising Partnerships Manager, you will be key in supporting the development of our commercial proposition, critical to our advertising division’s success. You will be working closely with our Head of Advertising Partnerships, to aid the global expansion of DAZN Advertising. Your innovative and collaborative spirit will see you working with central and regional leaders and teams to drive multi-territory partnerships via media agencies. In this role, you will be developing and delivering sales materials & commercial proposals specifically for brands with global or multi-territory interest. In order to support these proposals, you will also be drawing up campaign and media plans and utilise the best of DAZN platforms & capabilities.
If this sounds like the right step for you – we would love to hear from you! You’ll thrive in our fast-paced, media environment collaborating with our multiple internal stakeholders across our global locations, embracing challenges and finding new opportunities for us to be best-in-class in the world of advertising sales.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Sales outreach: You will be responsible in contributing towards UK & EMEA 2022 budget targets by securing media spend via London Media agencies across OTT advertising and content partnerships.
- Market Engagement & Partnerships: Develop & cement strong relationships within media agency Partnerships teams with global & regional remit
- Brand & Campaign Focus: Develop strategic & creative campaign proposals in response to client briefs that sync with their objectives
- Supporting Commercial Proposition: Collaborate with Head of Advertising Partnerships to develop pro-active opportunities for local sales teams
- Collaborate with our central & in-market teams: Creating and maximising revenue opportunities by working closely with global, & local sales teams and account management teams to ensure campaigns are delivered effectively
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS
- Relevant experience working within the advertising media industry specifically within a sales or partnership sales role
- Clear and demonstratable experience in selling video advertising or strategic advertising campaigns across big publishing brands or broadcasters and overachieving revenue targets
- Ability to draft & present compelling presentations & digital media plans that achieve campaign KPIs
- Ability to collaborate with multi-territory and disciplinary teams, with an understanding of how to deliver campaigns across multiple markets & languages
- Proven success of creating and delivering $250k+ media and content campaigns
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO
- Broadcast & OTT advertising sales experience
- Passionate about sports and have worked within the sports media ecosystem Contacts outside of the media world and knowledge of the global sports industry
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.