What's your new role about?
Are you ready to change the game in fraud prevention? DAZN is looking to expand its Fraud team with a hands-on, analytical and accurate Junior Fraud Analyst.
Our Fraud department is small but mighty and looking for the best fit to take on the world of sports. The Fraud Department is responsible for daily monitoring, preventing financial fraud and free trial abuse as well as cooperation with multiple other departments worldwide. Within this team, the Junior Fraud Analyst conducts competitive intelligence as to various organizational initiatives and responses to payment processing trends and chargebacks. You will review and action unique cases from all over the world and be responsible for providing feedback on how to prevent them. For this position, it is vital to have knowledge of the wider field of Payments and Fraud and a specialization in the Chargeback stratosphere.
As part of a core team for Growth the opportunities to grow career-wise within Product, Data or even Engineering are great!
You will work with co-workers from different countries, mostly from Payments Operations team.
Please note: in this role you can either work in our office in Katowice or partly remotely, if you are based in Poland and have full eligibility to work.
As our new Junior Fraud Analyst, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Identify fraudulent accounts and ensure they are actioned
- Use your findings to propose improvements to our rulesets
- Help CS solve customer issues in relation to Fraud
- Cooperate with Finance on reporting to wider stakeholders
- Minimize Fraud loss
- Work closely with a group of professionals to learn more about analytics and Product
- Run analysis and support the Data Analysts on various tasks
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- At least upper-intermediate knowledge of English (B2)
- 1-2 years of Fraud prevention experience
- 1-2 years of Operations experience
- Strong analytic, problem-solving and advising skills
- Structured, hands-on mentality
- Detailed-oriented personality with a focus on continuous improvement
- Helpful and a team player
- Understanding of payment-related procedures
- Ability to work independently
Even better if you have:
- Good Excel knowledge
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- SQL knowledge
Benefits will include:
- Access to DAZN streaming service
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Annual leave increasing by 3 days after 3 years
- Private medical and dental insurance (fully financed by DAZN)
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme (Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny)
- MyBenefit platform (MultiSport and thousands of sports, culture or tourism benefits)
- Financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Family-friendly community
- Opportunity for flexible working
- Employee Assistance Program (psychological, managerial, legal and financial counselling)
- Free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind)
- Learning and development resources
- Access to our internal speaker series and events
- High-end laptops (Macs or Windows)
- Please submit your CV in English - the CVs are reviewed by English speaking hiring managers so this is essential for your application to be considered.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.