What's your new role about?
Calling all HR Generalists, we have an amazing opportunity for you to join our fast growing team in Amsterdam for 6 months, commencing in August 2019.
You will provide day-to-day generalist support and advice to our mid-tier managers across the business, as well as support the cyclical HR activities such as performance and annual salary reviews, career development planning and various initiatives set out in the annual People Plan, including but not limited to employee well being, talent resourcing and development, employee communications and rewards and benefits.
We are looking for someone who has a solid generalist background who is comfortable working in a global and heavily matrixed organisation and who wants to be part of a fast-paced dynamic team. You will have a sound knowledge of Dutch employment law and practical experience with managing employee relations. You will also have a confident and professional manner and the ability to build excellent relationships across the business.
What will you do? (Not all of it, just the most important stuff)
- Line management to Direct reports: Hr Assistant and Senior Relocation Specialist
- Proactively work within DAZN to ensure the local People Plan initiatives are embedded within the different business areas
- Support the talent management process and follow up actions including succession planning and developing actionable Talent Profiles for mid-tier managers
- Provide generalist support to various teams on day to day HR and Recruitment advice & people management support
- Support with the annual salary review (ASR) process ensuring managers have clarity on this, data is correct & the process runs seamlessly
- Ensure the personal development review (PDR) process runs smoothly supporting the managers with the concept and consistency of approach
- Provide reliable advice on employee relations, contractual and HR issues in line with the local terms and conditions of employment ensuring a pragmatic business and best practice approach
- Support and coach managers to effectively drive team engagement
Do you have these essentials?
- Broad understanding of different aspects of HR, including a good grasp of Dutch employment law
- Has demonstrable success in influencing business stakeholders to adopt appropriate HR strategies that support the business agenda, using a variety of influencing styles
- Ability to communicate effectively, succinctly and professionally to all levels of people
- An upbeat and positive attitude, enthusiastic about HR and what it can deliver with a successful track record of delivering HR services and business support
- Customer driven, collaborative with a hands-on approach and the proven ability of identifying pragmatic business focused solutions to problems whilst recognising risks and implications of suggested actions
- Confident self-starter able to work independently as well as effectively as part of a remote HR team
- Strong organisational capability, able to prioritise and delegate to meet deadlines and to manage large volumes of diverse work
- Strong MS Office and IT literacy with the proven ability to create and deliver workshops and presentations
Do you have these nice to haves?
- Professional Human Resources qualification desirable
- Experience of working in a fast paced and sometimes unstructured environment helpful!
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com
, Sporting News and Spox.com
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.