What's your new role about?
We are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable or P2P manager to lead a large team of accounts payable and supplier data management staff.
With over 4 years’ experience of working for international business, you will be confident communicating and influencing others at all levels, including senior management.
Your desire to succeed, and motivation to meet challenging targets, will ensure that you are able to deliver against KPIs, striving for continuous improvement.
You will use your innovative approach to identify opportunities to gain efficiencies within the existing processes, with a positive “can-do” attitude. With your experience of using ERP systems (ours is Oracle Fusion), you will lead the development of technical solutions to improve the process experience for the P2P teams, and the wider business.
The ongoing development of the P2P team, both as individuals and as a team, is something that you will consider to be as important as your own development within the business.
If this sounds like the job for you, read on!
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Ensuring the effective running of the Purchase to Pay department
- Oversee weekly payment runs in multiple countries/currencies
- Ownership of over 20 purchase ledgers, including month-end reconciliations
- Driving process improvement and manage change initiatives
- Ensuring application of internal controls and adherence to the P2P policy
- Development of/Reporting team performance metrics
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience of managing a large (10+) AP/P2P team
- Advanced written and spoken English (minimum C1)
- Working knowledge of Oracle/SAP or similar ERP system
- Ability to negotiate with and influence key internal and external stakeholders
- Pro-active attitude to developing and implementing improvements through change
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Strong Excel skills (Vlookup, Pivot, etc)
- Other Technical skills (Office 365 tools)
- Experience of enforcing a purchase to pay process to a business
- Accounting qualification (Accounting Degree/ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent)
THE BENEFITS YOU CAN ENJOY...
- You’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development.
- We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
- Benefits also include medical insurance, group insurance, Multisport card and flexible working arrangements.
- We have a break room with PlayStation, table soccer, ping-pong table and massage chair.
- You can also enjoy breakfast and fruits throughout the week.
Here's a little more about us…
HERE’S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world. Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com
, Sporting News and Spox.com
. If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport. Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere. DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles. The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon. To find out more visit: http://media.dazn.com