What's your new role about?
HERE’S SOME INFORMATION FOR YOU!
Our Finance team in Katowice is growing! Are you ready to join the world’s fastest growing sports media company and play your part to ensure our highly functioning cost team in Poland stays ahead of the game?
We are looking for the newest member of the cost team for the position of Financial Process Analyst. The main task of the employee will be taking care of month end process for different type of costs in DAZN Region to ensure accruals accurately reflect outstanding obligations at month/year end. Explaining variances between budget/forecast and actual results. Preparing monthly, weekly & daily reports across all DAZN costs.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU ’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Performing the month closing activities (posting the GL transactions, preparing reconciliations of GL accounts, analysing data and processing any required data corrections)
- Reporting & analysis (Collecting data, creating and submitting routine and ad hoc reports as required by process and/or management)
- Providing professional and technical assistance and/or advice to other departments
- Other ad hoc tasks from GL area
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS
- Degree in Accounting or Finance/last year student
- Good understanding of accounting fundamentals
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Advanced Excel skills
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE TOO
- Experience in Oracle
- Analysis and reporting experience will be an asset
- Understanding of accounting rules for correct presentation
- Flexibility to work in fast-paced and deadline driven environment
Here's a little more about us…
THE BENEFITS YOU CAN ENJOY...
Benefits include medical insurance, group insurance, multi-sport card and flexible working arrangements. We also have a break room with PlayStation, table soccer, ping-pong table and massage chair. You can also enjoy breakfast and fruits throughout the week. And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development program and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
HERE’S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world. Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com
, Sporting News and Spox.com
. If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport. Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere. DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles. The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon. To find out more visit: http://media.dazn.com