What's your new role about?
As a Social Media Customer Services Team Leader, you will drive the Social Media Customer Services strategy. You will directly manage a team of social media customer service agents. You will initially be responsible for defining our strategy and developing high quality, skilled social agents who can deliver it. You will motivate the team to provide a best in class social experience for our users.
Collecting and analyzing user feedback will be critical for product development and improvement. Your analysis will directly influence the future of the product so building strong relationships with key stakeholders within the business will be crucial.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Be responsible for monitoring all social activity and posts on daily basis
- Be the voice of our customers and provide regular feedback to other areas of the business
- You will ensure customer satisfaction (NPS) across our social platforms
- Create high quality daily, weekly, and monthly reports
- Establish and deliver robust processes for incident management, escalations and contact creation
- You will be a people manager and have recruitment responsibilities
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Previous experience managing a social team – preferably in the media sector
- Experience using social listening tools like Sysomos, as well as CRM tools – preferably Salesforce
- Technically proficient
- Keen interest in global sport
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Experience working under pressure with the flexibility to meet the requirements of a 24/7 365 day per year operations team
- Previous experience managing live incidents on a social environment
- Ability to identify problems and scope out solutions and project manage through to completion
US BENEFITS INCLUDE
- You’ll receive up to 15 days of Paid Time OFF (from the start), 9 paid holidays, affordable health benefits (dental and vision included), generous sick time package, competitive parental leave, short and long-term disability paid by the company, basic term life insurance and personal accident insurance paid by the company, 401(k) and a flexible work environment.
- And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development program and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme. *Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com
, Sporting News and Spox.com
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles. The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.