What's your new role about?
Are you an experienced Production Manager, with a passion for Football looking for a new challenge in a globally focused role? As part of DAZN’s long-term commitment to women’s sport we will be the Host Broadcast partner for the UEFA Women’s Champions League. This ground-breaking 4 year partnership with UEFA kicks off in the 2021/22 season and will see the tournament unified with one broadcast partner for the first time.
As the Production Manager at DAZN, you will be responsible for overseeing the logistics of our UWCL output, this will include Host Broadcast, staffing, finance, and payment implementation along with developing broadcast workflows within the team.
The role will also involve close work with the Head of Programming, DAZN finance and production services teams and will ensure the successful management of staff and facilities in accordance with production and delivery specifications. This role will ensure that every match is produced within budget and meets all associated business requirements.
With matches taking place in up to 50 countries across Europe we are looking for a candidate that has experience of working on live events in multiple European countries, and who possesses exceptional interpersonal and organisational skills to handle numerous requests from clients and internal staff.
The right candidate will be confident in maintaining close relationships with internal teams across numerous departments along with external clients such as UEFA and our third-party facilities providers. This role will involve travel to multiple countries across Europe during match weeks and will require coordination with our other DAZN territories to develop an efficient workflow utilising existing resource across the business to produce a product that can be shown in all DAZN regions globally.
Benefits include 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, access to learning portal, training and development and more.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Implement DAZN business systems and best practices.
- Work with the Programming Teams to create and implement the Production budget and payment systems for both live and non-live content.
- Coordinating staff and freelance crew for any required onsite shoots.
- Manage and support all event schedules, workflows and disciplines.
- Provide support in hiring of new staff
- Work with our Host Broadcast facilities providers to ensure consistent services in each country and accurate H&S documentation and call sheets.
- Manage the production budget for the HB, commentary, and highlights services.
- Onsite support at matches when required.
- Work with DAZN transmission and technical teams to ensure successful delivery of all matches to the DAZN and You Tube platforms.
- Work with DAZN Original Content teams to provide support on non-live content.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Passionate about sport, particularly Football, with huge drive, determination and work ethic.
- Good knowledge of the host broadcast processes and broadcast criteria
- Ability to foster relationships with clients and colleagues of all levels, identifying the right level of support at all stages
- Ability to work under pressure, whilst offering guidance and advice to both colleagues and clients in order to help them meet delivery
- Excellent excel skills, and good knowledge of budget documentation.
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- First rate knowledge of and interest in sport both locally and globally
- Organised and structured work approach in order to ensure all deadlines are met on time
- Experience of working in Host Broadcasts through out Europe.
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office desirable.
- Understanding of technical and delivery workflows.
- Experience working with sports federations.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.