What's your new role about?
The Associate Producer of Social Video will help grow our social platforms by producing the best content, while also collaborating across multiple departments at DAZN to reach new metrics and goals. You will work closely with our original content team and be seen as a “subject matter expert” across multiple social platforms. You will come to work each day with a solution-based mindset, aiming to solve problems and provide new ideas for DAZN. Performance will be based on social media growth and awareness as well as you providing DAZN with new innovative ways to tell a story in social!
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Produce and curate video for the DAZN social platforms, with a focus on YouTube
- Collaborate with DAZN’s original production unit to repurpose and create a social distribution calendar around our high-level productions and special projects
- Study our social platform metrics to create new ideas and make the current ones better and optimal for platforms
- Stay on top of current trends within the industry to create new executions for DAZN social media platforms with a focus on repeatable video series
- Produce, create, and edit videos. This will include headline writing, tagging and managing an overall style and voice, and working with subject matter experts for specific content types
- Collaborate with internal producers to help evolve our live streaming social shows and business
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- 2-3 years working in digital media and/or television production, creating and managing content, and publishing digital and social video
- Background of working in the Adobe suite, especially Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects
- Strong base of current sports knowledge, including teams, players and storylines
- A strong understating of YouTube analytics and an interest in learning more!
- Strong understanding and appreciation of the sport of boxing is strongly preferred
- Excellent writing skills, an understanding of digital platform optimization
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) speaking and writing is preferred, but not required
- You’ll receive up to 15 days of Paid Time OFF (from the start), 9 paid holidays, affordable health benefits (dental and vision included), generous sick time package, competitive parental leave, short and long-term disability paid by the company, basic term life insurance and personal accident insurance paid by the company, 401(k) and a flexible work environment.
- And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development program and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation*
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world. DAZN is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com
, Sporting News and Spox.com
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere. DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles. The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.