What's your new role about?
JOB PURPOSE (SO WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?)
The Senior Sales Manager (SSM) is responsible for maximising sales revenue across DAZN Media’s suite of advertising and partnership opportunities. Dealing primarily with advertising agencies and direct clients, the SSM will be tasked with structuring a broad range of commercial deals at both a local market & pan regional level, as well as working closely with the VP Media (Asia) to develop a growth strategy for Indonesia.
There will be a focus on maintaining and growing the existing client base whilst also attracting new clients to DAZN.
Sports is a fast-evolving and exciting part of the media landscape, and DAZN Media is uniquely positioned to capitalise upon this growth market; its products include the world’s largest Football site in Goal.com, DAZN Player, and DAZN OTT.
Spanning a portfolio of products ranging from direct display and video advertising, through programmatic relationships, and social media activation through to marquee brand partnerships, the SSM will have the opportunity to enjoy a well-rounded sales role and build their skills, and profile, across a broad spectrum of media activities.
KEY DELIVERABLES (WHAT WILL YOU DO IN YOUR NEW ROLE?)
- Media Sales revenue responsibility for the Indonesian market including:
- Manage and develop key strategic relationships with media agencies, major brands and sponsors and technology/programmatic partners, including those regional brands managed from Indonesia
- Increase the number of brands advertising with DAZN
- Plan and execute a business plan to deliver on advertising sales revenue targets on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis, maintaining a pipeline of potential revenue streams
- Build branded content revenue; from assistance with ideation to delivering sales pitches and coordinating with branded content specialists to deliver best in class execution
- Where necessary, help head of DAZN+ to on board new publisher partners to grown the Indonesian distribution of DAZN Player and other DAZN Media products
- Manage 1 member of the team to ensure that they have the support and development opportunities necessary to hit targets and improve their professional standing with DAZN
- Provide timely internal and external reporting including insights and suggested opportunities for improvement
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS (DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR AN INTERVIEW?)
- At least 5 years’ experience in digital media sales
- Ability to work autonomously
- Background in Branded Content activation
- Inquisitive nature
- Strong network of agency contacts in the Indonesian market
- Experience of building brand partnerships
- Good presentation skills
- Experience of programmatic buying and selling
- Ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of using a range of analytical tools: Oracle CRM, Google analytics, Microsoft Dynamics,
- Experience or exposure to buying and selling TV advertising
- Contacts at premium Indonesian publishers
DO YOU HAVE THESE DESIRABLES?
- Working experience of the sports market
- A passion for sports
- A good connection with the millennial market
- Operational campaign experience
- Experience working with data companies
THESE ARE THE DAZN COMPETENCIES YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED IN YOUR ROLE….
- Commercial awareness – Deep understanding of DAZN product set, how it fits into the sports market, and how to make that work most effectively to achieve the desired results for our clients
- Self-Motivation and Determination – The role will require the SSM to bring on business from clients which are not working with DAZN. You will need to be creative, confident and tenacious in your approach
- Self-Awareness – Understanding of the complex stakeholder management needed in role both inter-market & function
- Collaboration – Must be a team player as there are numerous departments within DAZN with which to partner in order to succeed
- Attention to Detail – but don’t get bogged down by it.
- Flexible Attitude – a willingness to do what is necessary to get the job done effectively
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life.
We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So, if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry, and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team
DAZN – who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries.
- We are home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service
- DAZN is live in Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil, the USA, Canada, and Japan.
- We guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- We work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution & commercialisation
- We run some of the world's most popular sports sites, including Goal, Sporting News and Spox.