What's your new role about?
WHAT IS THIS ROLE ABOUT?
Copa Libertadores and Copa Sudamericana digital brand is growing and we need great minds that love soccer to join us. We’re looking for a Reporter to create and assign editorial that will thrive on FC Diez platforms.
The ideal candidate must be comfortable with posting editorial content on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, produce videos and write articles. They must be hard-working, highly innovative and have an excellent understanding of South American football.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Posting content on @libertadores Facebook page, with a focus on multimedia post engagement
- Posting content on @libertadores Twitter pages, with a focus on post engagement
- Social posting on @libertadores Instagram page
- Assessing the performance of social posts & applying the learnings
- Creating bespoke image content on Photoshop for use on site and social
- Write articles
- Produce interviews
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- A minimum of two years of online journalism experience
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent news sense and journalistic instinct
- Strong time-management and interpersonal skills
- High level of football knowledge, particularly across South American tournaments
- Outstanding copywriting abilities and attention to detail
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
- Ability to speak or understand Portuguese.
- Experience using traffic analysis tools, such as Google Analytics or Chartbeat
- Experience using video editing software, such as Premiere Pro or Final Cut
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2500 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com
, Sporting News and Spox.com
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.